#27 - 01/02/11 - Saints 2-0 Hamilton Accies - SPL

SaintDougie

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it, Even if a player is registered they will still throw you out for it

Can see where your coming from but at the time your talking about the weather was awful, roads etc ground to a halt and the postal service was in chaos and your man decided to post important documents hoping the would get to there destination within a couple of days, wasn't even registered post mate. C'mon. Think about it.

Can see where your coming from but at the time your talking about the weather was awful, roads etc ground to a halt and the postal service was in chaos and your man decided to post important documents hoping the would get to there destination within a couple of days, wasn't even registered post mate. C'mon. Think about it.

& the fact u can check online is silly

1916: DONE DEAL Hamilton have signed striker 20-year-old Tom Elliott on a free transfer from Leeds United until the end of the season.

The Hackies are lining up the kids, so why not.

According to the phantom tweeter, Elliott spent time training with us a couple of weeks ago.

Biggest problem tomorrow will be Left Back and Left Midfield choice.

Agreed. Said before on here I'm not a massive fan of Maybury and with being at home tomorrow night, I think McInnes should be brave and go with Craig. Problem then of course is who plays on the left. Taylor I guess but maybe in a similar (free) role to the one he had against ICT?

Samuel and May up top for me.