Thomas - 2

R_Mac - 2

Nelly - 3

StansTheMan - 1

Tony Polster - 2

Ormand Boy - 1

Big Stu - 3

TractorBoy - 2

Weesainty - 2 (Edstar, was this the two you were talking about getting at Kinross?)

That's 36 with some of the usual suspects still to reply and pick up in Perth. I'm not so sure about the curry idea as it would mean leaving (and eating curry!) a bit early for me - will go with the majority though.

I was thinking about leaving Edi at 10am, pick up at Kinross Services & Perth then up to a pub in Brechin where we'll hopefully be able to arrange some sandwiches etc. Charlie Irons will do us a 48/49 seater for £400 so looks pretty economical !

Would obviously need numbers to be confirmed before booking but at the moment, it looks like a go-er!

Thoughts?

Edited by Baldy Marc
Forgot Gordon!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots and lots of interest then!

So far we have;

Baldy Marc - 2

Crieffsaintandy - 4

Edstar101 - 5

Nold - 2

GWR - 2

Livi Saint - 3

Thomas - 2

R_Mac - 2

Nelly - 3

StansTheMan - 1

Tony Polster - 2

Ormand Boy - 1

Big Stu - 3

TractorBoy - 2

Weesainty - 2 (Edstar, was this the two you were talking about getting at Kinross?)

That's 36 with some of the usual suspects still to reply and pick up in Perth. I'm not so sure about the curry idea as it would mean leaving (and eating curry!) a bit early for me - will go with the majority though.

I was thinking about leaving Edi at 10am, pick up at Kinross Services & Perth then up to a pub in Brechin where we'll hopefully be able to arrange some sandwiches etc. Charlie Irons will do us a 48/49 seater for £400 so looks pretty economical !

Would obviously need numbers to be confirmed before booking but at the moment, it looks like a go-er!

Thoughts?

I'm with you regards the curry, too early for my liking would prefer to get the carryoots on the bus and to the boozer in brechin/forfar etc

Marc give me a shout when the decision has been made as still to put my holiday in at work, so sooner rather than later on the decision for me chaps, but the bus is looking a good shout!

Edited by crieffsaintandy
crap spelling

No probs about the curry.Kamal is doing a deal for us,£10 for a curry and a couple of drinks which is damn good price so enjoy your sandwiches:razz:.We are provisionally booking a minibus(Big Bazas Balti Bus) but also hope to use any left over space on your bus.Dave,I think is keeping in touch with BM.

I e-mailed Brechin City at 10pm on Wednesday night straight after the game to ask about hospitality for the Saints game. Got a response at 9am Thursday saying they were having a meeting to discuss arrangements for the game and would get back to me as soon as possible, fair enough - Saturday morning i get another mail saying all hospitality has been sold out !! wtf ???? who has bought it ???? the club are directing me to the Northern Hotel in Brechin for a meal before the game, they miss the point surely !! i,m a football supporter - i want to eat at the stadium before the game !!! i just dont get who has bought all the hospitality in such a short space of time !! i might withdraw my offer to sponsor Jim Weir for the rest of the season on the strength of this !!

49 seater has been booked - if the number below are incorrect, can you please shout ASAP? Need to try and work out how many to sell from Perth.

Baldy Marc - 2

Crieffsaintandy - 4 (2 adults 2 kids)

Nold - 2

GWR - 1

Ryangordon86 - 1

Livi Saint - 3

Thomas - 2

R_Mac - 2

Nelly - 2

StansTheMan - 1

Tony Polster - 2

Ormand Boy - 1

Big Stu - 3

TractorBoy - 2

Weesainty - 2

Auld Reekie Saint - 1

Killinsaints - 1

The Reverend - 1

Yhallsaint - 1

SaintDougie - 1

Barney - 1

Kenny - 1(TBC)

Capital saint -1

Prices are looking like being max £10 per Adult.

Edited by Baldy Marc

Going to book the bus today - if the number below are incorrect, can you please shout ASAP? Need to try and work out how many to sell from Perth.

Baldy Marc - 2

Crieffsaintandy - 4

Edstar101 - 4

Nold - 2

GWR - 1

Ryangordon86 - 1

Livi Saint - 3

Thomas - 2

R_Mac - 2

Nelly - 2

StansTheMan - 1

Tony Polster - 2

Ormand Boy - 1

Big Stu - 3

TractorBoy - 2

Weesainty - 2

Auld Reekie Saint - 1

Killinsaints - 1

The Reverend - 1

Yhallsaint - 1

SaintDougie - 1 (?)

Aye that would be grand cheers. Best put me down for two as I imagine Barney will want to come as well. If there's not enough space left then just me. Ta