#31 - 27/02/11 - Rangers 4-0 Saints - SPL

t

i think novi can only play left and cleve aint getting in any team of mine just now so we have a prob on the right when millar is out so if may cant do it maybe play maybury there and keep things tight try sneak a wee goal

Get Novi cutting inside and having a go at their central defenders as opposed to trying to take the full back on out wide and play Muzz slightly to the RHS of Jody to help out with the defending aspect.

Edited by Edstar101

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for me.. I have only missed two games this season. Ibrox and Parkhead. This will be number 3 ..

Guess that means I aint a super fan.. Ah well shite happens..

I will watch the entire match though from the safety of my own front room so should we beat them ( which we might) I will see it.. For those of you going , well done.:D

Which site do you stream it from?

Think we would be mad to play an under strength team considering we were a matter of minutes away from taking a point at Parkhead. Yes Rangers will be on a high from their win against Sporting but were coming into the game fresher. A point could easily be the difference between making thew top half of the split or not.

I'd just give the fringe boys a run on Sunday. Just as likely to get a result IMO (as it'll all come down to Rangers having a poor day) and saves the legs for the much more important games coming up.

Would be happy to see Smith, Maybury, Gartland, Adams, Novikovas, MacDonald and Jackson all heavily involved and maybe some of the youngsters too.

It'll also wind up the Celtic support massively, which can only be a good thing.

you were on tv :wink:

I'd just give the fringe boys a run on Sunday. Just as likely to get a result IMO (as it'll all come down to Rangers having a poor day) and saves the legs for the much more important games coming up.

Would be happy to see Smith, Maybury, Gartland, Adams, Novikovas, MacDonald and Jackson all heavily involved and maybe some of the youngsters too.

It'll also wind up the Celtic support massively, which can only be a good thing.

I totally agree with everything in this post, Radford. (Well, maybe not bringing Smith in. Encks gives me the heebie-jeebies every other game, but he's still better than Smith. imho, of course)

I know where you're coming from Radford, but if we've got to this stage then football really is in its death throes.

Also, it's bad enough hoping the '1st team' don't get stuffed let alone looking for the fringe guys not being on the end of a 7, 8 or worse thumping.

Strongest team please.

Anyone know how many tickets we've sold, I'd heard less than 200 so not many of us making the trip today. Saying that, even 200 would be 100 more than were at Parkhead on boxing day.

Never seen us get even a draw at either of the Old Firm, hopefully todays the day.

Love to win but I'd take a nil nil.