#30 - 22/02/11 - Saints 0-0 Dundee Utd - SPL

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good rationale for making comments about the suffering of a rape victim then. Really well thought out. Boo Goddwillie as much as you like for primarily being an annoying ned, who also happens to be good at football. Boo if you feel the need to voice your displeasure at the fact he has been charged with rape and is being allowed to continue playing. Boo him for having stupid hair and boots. Boo him because you believe he's a cheting git. Boo him for not having the sense to change his name. But have the commonsense not to make comments about the suffering of a rape victim to try and score a few cheap points on a football forum.

The preacher's back I see. Think you're looking for a sinners website, not a Saints one.

Firstly I want to say that I AM and always WILL be a St.Johnstone fan but tonight fitba died. That was the most turgid pish I have ever had the misfortune of sitting through. We could not string three passes together and I swear if we played till the morrow night we would still be no nearer to scoring. Some truely abysmal performances out there tonight. I aint gonna bother naming names because everyone who was there will have seen it for themselves. Now I know the pitch is a fecking tattie field but honestly, we showed NO invention, no craft and looked clueless..

For the opposition...

Ditto.....

For the ref.....

Ditto

The only positives tonight were a point and a clean sheet.

That's it...:cry:

The formation looked like we were happy with the point from the outset tonight.

Taylor had one of his poorest performances.....got to the stage where I felt quite sorry for him. Morris' passing was pretty poor as well.

Plus points, Samuel did a pretty decent job with very little support and Adams certainly gives a physical presence in the midfield. Anderson was again outstanding, keeping Goodwillie quiet for most of the game....Anderson has really impressed me over the past few months.

As said above...the positives really were the clean sheet and the point...not a great deal else.

Shut the door, thats not worth paying money for. After 30years of watching the saints the faith is dying. I can't justify spending money for no entertainment.

All footballs rubbish, not just us. 10 team league won't change a thing. It will still be the same dross.

Decisions are made by men who have never paid to watch a game, never travelled in a bus to a game and never stood on a terrace in the freezing cold. They haven't got a clue.

The formation looked like we were happy with the point from the outset tonight.

Taylor had one of his poorest performances.....got to the stage where I felt quite sorry for him. Morris' passing was pretty poor as well.

Plus points, Samuel did a pretty decent job with very little support and Adams certainly gives a physical presence in the midfield. Anderson was again outstanding, keeping Goodwillie quiet for most of the game....Anderson has really impressed me over the past few months.

As said above...the positives really were the clean sheet and the point...not a great deal else.

Have to agree with most of that.

Except we didn`t improve when Taylor went off.

Jodie`s passing was poor but along with the rest of midfield he won everything in midfield.

Sammy was knackered well before the end & Del should have seen that.

Hope Adams doesn`t miss the **** game as he adds something in midfield.

Mooner can`t be far away but he will not be ready for a pitch like that.

Both teams could have pinched it near the end but draw a fair result & probably what both managers were looking for at the start of the game.

Must be in the minority in thinking it wasn't too bad a game,played on a poor pitch.Too evenly matched teams kept the chances to a minimum,but thought both teams played on the front foot,when in possession.Certainly a better effort from us than saturday,clean sheet and another point nearer safety.

Am i the only one that didnt think it was that bad?

I quite enjoyed the game compared to some of the rubbish we have witnessed this season at home. Quite often in games we have won as well.

Good point, good commitment from the team and on another we might have snatched a winner, or the other way round.

Edited by squiddy
Beaten to it!! Only other person...

Must be in the minority in thinking it wasn't too bad a game,played on a poor pitch.Too evenly matched teams kept the chances to a minimum,but thought both teams played on the front foot,when in possession.Certainly a better effort from us than saturday,clean sheet and another point nearer safety.

Apart from regarding a former striker who I think we are missing massively, I can't really think of anything you've ever posted that I've disagreed with, Dave. With you on tonight as well.

It was 100 times better than last Saturday!! We at least competed tonight and made life hard for the opposition which we failed to do against Inverness. We should have went 4-4-2 at half time replacing Morris with May, the pitch was so poor it wasn't worth trying to play the ball through the middle.