#35 - 19/03/11 - Hamilton Accies 0-0 Saints - SPL

Cleveland Taylor also made a positive impact when he came on and had a couple of decent efforts at goal. Peaso had a low shot held by Cerny late on and Anderson had a header bound for the back of the net blocked from a corner when I'm not sure the defender knew much about it. We weren't anywhere approaching our best, or even decent really, but still had chances, probably just as many as them.

Changing subject slightly, did anyone else think it was a blatant dive by Chris Millar when Alex Neil got booked? Was sure John Madden was gonna show Millar a yellow and was amazed when he didn't. Looked an embarrassing attempt at a dive to me but apologies if there was contact.

Seems even Billy Reid is offering up no defence for Mensing either, so assume it was a bit of a shocker. Was hard to tell from so far away.

was it John or Bobby Madden.......I had him down as a Boaby :wink:

It was a booking tho.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changing subject slightly, did anyone else think it was a blatant dive by Chris Millar when Alex Neil got booked? Was sure John Madden was gonna show Millar a yellow and was amazed when he didn't. Looked an embarrassing attempt at a dive to me but apologies if there was contact.

The BBC report suggests the free-kick was given for a handball by Neil. That's not how I seen it, but when are the BBC ever wrong about Scottish football...?

The BBC report suggests the free-kick was given for a handball by Neil. That's not how I seen it, but when are the BBC ever wrong about Scottish football...?

Not read the report but was there not two FKs given away by Neil? One for the handball in an incident with Samuel, from which Grainger hit the post and then another for the "foul" on Millar from which he put it straight into the wall?

Having seen the Mensing tackle on the highlights, it was a bit reckless but still not sure it's a red card for me.