#39 - 09/04/11 - Dundee Utd 2-0 Saints - SPL

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmm watch those kettles flying about pot. Why are you bothering? You have your view, we have the correct view, no one is going to change but at least we are being sanctimonious on a forum dedicated to St Johnstone. It must be a sad life you live if you have to focus all your energies on a diddy team.

Read this from the start John, and your not a diddy team, don't be so hard on yourself!:wink:

The big difference in the two forms of 'cheating' is that Anderson was pulled up for his with the first booking.

Swanson got off scot-free for his cheating and should really have some sort of ban....its not that long ago that the SFA were making a big thing of stamping out simulation.

I see Duberry might be in trouble for comments made after the match....the SPL will have to have some meeting to punish Swanson, McInnes, Duberry and of course not forgetting the officials for being such crap.

The big difference in the two forms of 'cheating' is that Anderson was pulled up for his with the first booking.

Swanson got off scot-free for his cheating and should really have some sort of ban....its not that long ago that the SFA were making a big thing of stamping out simulation.

I see Duberry might be in trouble for comments made after the match....the SPL will have to have some meeting to punish Swanson, McInnes, Duberry and of course not forgetting the officials for being such crap.

No! Anderson got of scott free for the 'professional' foul. It was a heroic intervention by oor Danny that allowed the ref to set the record straight!:wink: Saints then had to play the rest of the game with ten, right and proper order! Why all the bluster?

What game did yous watch....what thread are yous reading?

Oh that is so right....we got Jason:laugh: & how you hated that didn't you:laugh:[/quote

I liked Jason, and was delighted the boy got a shift in this area after the appalling treatment he received from the SFA. I was hosed off that we did not get to renew his contract and possibly sell him on, but I understand he was settled in the area and had a girlfriend here, only too happy he was allowed to play for the Saints, what makes you think different?

Big city chap from Dundee- your posts are like a broken record.

Fact Swanson is a cheat

Houston conflict of interests i think he shares the same employer as Mr Tumilty and his friend Mr Winter.

Next time we play them bring back the maltese hairdresser

I'll take the first crit, but then is difficult arguing with several people who can only see one side no matter how many times they are told. I have no idea what point 2 or three are all about, you'll have to enlighten me.

I'll take the first crit, but then is difficult arguing with several people who can only see one side no matter how many times they are told. I have no idea what point 2 or three are all about, you'll have to enlighten me.

The arrogance is ripping right of you. I said earlier somewhere about pots calling kettles black.