"A fine wee lass, a bonnie wee lass...."

O'Rourke

With the piece on the O.S. remembering the heroic draw with the Ibrox multi-millionaires, what wee ditty will get the troops fired up on Saturday.

well well f@@k yer well

well well f@@K yer well

f@@k yer motherwell

same tune as ayr ayr f@@k yer ayr

When you look at the Rangers team that day, you realise just what an achievement it was.... if only we had a fit Maskrey for the first game instead of Sorbie then we might have sneaked it!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K_14L24TGU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh and my song would be "All we are saying, is give us a goal!!"

When you look at the Rangers team that day, you realise just what an achievement it was.... if only we had a fit Maskrey for the first game instead of Sorbie then we might have sneaked it!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K_14L24TGU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How many did we take to that game?

Cheers for posting that Jimbo - as a short arsed eight year old at the time I can remember the day, bus journey and being part of a massive crowd but don't think was able to see any of the actual game!!

We should never take reaching cup semi finals or any bit of success for granted; we should make the most of each and every one. Seems to be a bit of apathy ahead of Saturday coming for various reasons but looking back at games like this should remind everyone of what it means. COYS.

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K_14L24TGU0" frameBorder=0 width=480 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Agree about Zoro.Got the early train through to the game and after it can remember the glass bottles thrown by the ICF on London Road.

Good shot of the crowd and the wee lad standing on the barrier:wink:.

Agree about Zoro.Got the early train through to the game and after it can remember the glass bottles thrown by the ICF on London Road.

Good shot of the crowd and the wee lad standing on the barrier:wink:.

The wee lad standing on the barrier must be big and grown up now !!!!

We got jumped coming out of the side of Queen Street Station seconds after coming off the train. Regrouped somewhere down Buchanan Street if I remember correctly. The trip down London Road was hastle free.

The replay was pay at the gate, according to the figures the crowd was less on the tuesday than the saturday but the crowd certainly looked alot more on the night of the reply.

22 years ago on friday, as is hillsborough

the replay was on a monday

Regrouped somewhere down Buchanan Street if I remember correctly. The trip down London Road was hastle free.
The main mob were less fortunate.If it wasn't a baton charge by the police it was getting attacked from all sides all the way to the ground.

My mate said the day was some buzz and was what being a casual was all about.His most memorable day along with going to Meadowbank with 14 other head-cases and doing Hibs over a couple of times,before being outnumbered 7 to 1 and saved by the OB.