#41 - 16/04/11 - Saints 3-0 Motherwell - Scottish Cup

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Millar for me does nothing apart fae run about like a headless chicken and when confronted with a man turns back the way. No wouldn`t have cleve, we dont have a decent wideman but rather have Moon or Invincible but Millar no

Increasingly there is very little end product with Chris. I like him, but its undeniable.

As you have said many a time ghostie opinions are like arseholes we all have one. Millar for me does nothing apart fae run about like a headless chicken and when confronted with a man turns back the way. No wouldn`t have cleve, we dont have a decent wideman but rather have Moon or Invincible but Millar no

No Millar or Craig in the team?! Who in God's name would you prefer on the wings?!

I'm struggling to get up for this one too so far, ironically because I've followed Saints for so long! The number of times you psych yourself up only to be let down far outweigh the hoped for outcomes.

Part of me actually thinks this'll be our year to get to the Final and that we could actually win it, but then reality clicks in, I remember 'it's Saints' and the feeling of numerous disappointments over numerous decades come flooding back.

However, the tickets are bought and I'll be there cheering us on and the celebration after we win will be even sweeter because of what's happened in the past.

If Jody's fit, I wouldn't play him as I seem to remember it takes him a few games to get back up to speed after a spell out. We can't take any chances on Saturday.

We've scored in all of our cup ties so hopefully the SPL drought won't spill over.

3-0 Saints.:D

The Millar and Craig argument has some merits if they are both playing wide as we dont create much from the wide areas. They do add much more defensively than any others. Millar is much better inside though. Jody fully fit and not sure I would play Millar wide but I think we can all name the midfield on Saturday and with what we have fit they are there on merit.

The Millar and Craig argument has some merits if they are both playing wide as we dont create much from the wide areas. They do add much more defensively than any others. Millar is much better inside though. Jody fully fit and not sure I would play Millar wide but I think we can all name the midfield on Saturday and with what we have fit they are there on merit.
Ican see where you`re comin from john but i dont even buy into this argument that hes better in the middle, a fully fit mooner is far better anyday of the week

Getting fair excited now. Hopefully we'll be able to spring Jody on them.

9.23 from Gourock should see me safely in Alfredos on West Nile St with a beer and fry up by 10.15 ! :laugh:

I take it the early train people will be hitting there or the Iron Horse ?

If I get 8am bus fae Glenrothes as planned, then I will be in Iron Horse about 9.50am or there abouts

I am absolutely buzzing for this match. A Semi Final against a non old firm team. A real chance to get to the Final. I know we have struggled to score lately and are not playing the more entertaining football BUT I actually feel really optimistic about the game. I just feel goals have GOT to come soon now and why not saturday! haha.

Get yer tickets if you've not already folks! COYS!!!!

Getting fair excited now. Hopefully we'll be able to spring Jody on them.

I am too, but if we spring Jody on them it might rebound on us as, with him, this season, we have created nothing, and he's not played for so long as well. He can't just walk back into the starting line up. Can he?

I understand we have to keep possession, but come on Derek, its a semi final. We need to create something and go forward if we're to have any chance of what we would all love to see - St Johnstone in the final.

Stuff all this defensive crap. Attack is the best form of defence.

5-0 Saints! :laugh: