Football Fans In Training

Tranmere Saintee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to, as yet, not having anything sorted for indoor training I am trying to resurrect the Monday night walking club.

If anybody is interested please give me an idea of the best time for you.

Also, Kev asked on facebook last week if people would be interested in indoor training out at Abernethy with the two options being Thursday 5.30 till 6.30 or Wednesday at 8.30.

Could people please show their interest (or not) with their preferred option and if you have contact details for non WAP &/or facebook users could you please pass this on to them.

Due to, as yet, not having anything sorted for indoor training I am trying to resurrect the Monday night walking club.

If anybody is interested please give me an idea of the best time for you.

Also, Kev asked on facebook last week if people would be interested in indoor training out at Abernethy with the two options being Thursday 5.30 till 6.30 or Wednesday at 8.30.

Could people please show their interest (or not) with their preferred option and if you have contact details for non WAP &/or facebook users could you please pass this on to them.

i will do your walk anytime tomorrow before 6 am or anytime on monday 3rd of october that suits ye.

tell kev the facebook pest i could do his thursday this week any time.

finally do ye have to be on this ffit programme for the above.

thanks

i will do your walk anytime tomorrow before 6 am or anytime on monday 3rd of october that suits ye.

tell kev the facebook pest i could do his thursday this week any time.

finally do ye have to be on this ffit programme for the above.

thanks

Anybody is more than welcome (except possibly yourself!!).

• 2 weeks later...

It is looking like the extra fitness sessions are going to restart shortly.

Simon, with a little help from Dave Oswald, has secured Moncrieff Hall, but it will take a few weeks to get it sorted.

Sessions will be 8 till 9 Monday evenings with price and start date to be confirmed asap.

This is open to all (no 12 months waiting list here!!), so could people please confirm their interest so that we can get a rough idea of numbers.

Edited by Tranmere Saintee

It is looking like the extra fitness sessions are going to restart shortly.

Simon, with a little help from Dave Oswald, has secured Moncrieff Hall, but it will take a few weeks to get it sorted.

Sessions will be 8 till 9 Monday evenings with price and start date to be confirmed asap.

This is open to all (no 12 months waiting list here!!), so could people please confirm their interest so that we can get a rough idea of numbers.

Spoke to Simon today and he is hoping to have everything sorted in the next couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...