MoM Awards - Rnd 41 - Motherwell (n)

MoM vs Motherwell  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Davidson streets ahead, Invicible put in as good an effort as he could and depite some of the flack on here already Robertson gave it what he could for all the time he had. Reckon he could be decent given a chance.

To the forumer that voted for Colin "lardy stiff arsed useless on his heels lazy chunt" Samuel, I am assuming you merely made an error in voting cos if not I suggest you seek imediate treatment for your mental health issuses. And best ask the NHS for a white cane and a fecking labrador.

To the forumer that voted for Colin "lardy stiff arsed useless on his heels lazy chunt" Samuel, I am assuming you merely made an error in voting cos if not I suggest you seek imediate treatment for your mental health issuses. And best ask the NHS for a white cane and a fecking labrador.

ha ha.good night horse.

*raises hand* That'll have been me! It was a Muzz vote that went awry! The perils of trying to discreetly be on WAP forum while at work and using a microscopic browser window! :oops: