On the plus side...

truefaith

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could win the much coveted prize for lowest scorers in the SPL, if we get less than 24. Previous holders are.. oh, erm, St Johnstone.

I believe we've already taken the age old Partick Thistle "Nil" mantle off them. Incidentally does anyone know what is the record number of matches an SPL team has gone without scoring in the league and... who holds it. Oh! no don't tell me that's us too.

I believe we've already taken the age old Partick Thistle "Nil" mantle off them. Incidentally does anyone know what is the record number of matches an SPL team has gone without scoring in the league and... who holds it. Oh! no don't tell me that's us too.

It's Dunfermline and I think we're a wee bit away from it. We are currently 4 worst at the moment with another 90 minutes on Saturday taking us to 2nd worst.

It's hilarious reading the forum and imagining people burst blood vessels. How many people's heads have exploded when typing on here since last night? :laugh:

Agreed.

Don't they remember the real dark days of supporting St Johnstone FC? Or maybe they weren't there/born yet...?:neutral:

Aye life's a breeze :laugh:

It is! We are comfortably assured of our status in next years SPL. If ever there was a time to have a bleak run it's right now when there is nothing at stake. It not great from an entertainment point of view but from my point of view I wouldn't swap circumstances with 34/35 of the other clubs in Scotland.

Hamilton's plight also reminds you that the form at the end of one season has little to do with how you'll start the next.

Agreed.

Don't they remember the real dark days of supporting St Johnstone FC? Or maybe they weren't there/born yet...?:neutral:

There is something about expectations that are scary. In a way Del has been hoisted on his own petard to paraphrase Hamlet. Wonder if that the first reference to Shakespeare on here :laugh:

There is something about expectations that are scary. In a way Del has been hoisted on his own petard to paraphrase Hamlet. Wonder if that the first reference to Shakespeare on here :laugh:

It'll probably be the last too!:laugh: