#42 - 25/04/11 - Saints 0-3 Inverness CT - SPL

Something is not working! these are Del's players who don't give a f___!

We are an embarrassment, compared to last season, I said it before, that it is just as well that Hamilton are more shite than we are, or we would be back in the mire of div. 1.

We must have a clear out of the dead wood, but I fear they are so many that we cannot afford to replace them, stayin at home now to get drunk ! Jeeees!!!!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who signed Invincible?

Del and he had every right too when we were running short in midfield. He was a gap filler at a time when there wasn't a lot going!

It was McInnes' team that finished 8th last season and was free-scoring and an absolute joy to watch going forward but you wanted him sacked then too.

You are the most negative, moaniest football fan I have ever encountered.

Del and he had every right too when we were running short in midfield. He was a gap filler at a time when there wasn't a lot going!

It was McInnes' team that finished 8th last season and was free-scoring and an absolute joy to watch going forward but you wanted him sacked then too.

I almost was converted to Delism after we trumped Rangers and Hibs and I began to saw us bear fruit, but our showings after the split and in the beginning of this season showed that those results weere utter flukes.

It is McInnes' team which has scored less than 20 goals all season.

This is this season though

What's changed though? Not a lot. Kenny Deuchar is the only player of note who probably made a difference. Did 10 goal a season Liam Craig just become shite? Was last season just a fluke?[/QUOT

We played last season, not 4-5-1 like all games in this season, if we lost a goal we chased one of our own, not now and the same players seem dis-interested i.e. Samuel, Craig, Grainger, Peaso to name but a few. WE ARE SHITE just now and I think Del has to sort it out, if he can?

How many chances had he been given to put himself in the shop window?

If he was the player your mind thinks he was he would have had hundreds of overs from better clubs than Arbroath! Face it, he wasn't good enough. I've occasionally stuck up for Swanks in the past because everyone knows he wasn't good enough and it creates a good argument but you actually believe he was good enough to play week in week out in the SPL.