#42 - 25/04/11 - Saints 0-3 Inverness CT - SPL

Not just that a "similar discount" will be made to season ticket renewals so ST holders don't lose out. Fair play to the board - it's a good move from a PR side of things.

c@nts i would have preferred a free pie and bovril as a season ticket holder.mind you that free pie/bovril would equate to more than discount as the pie shop is dear as feck.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I destroyed anything that may have reminded me of that day....even made my laddie leave his programme behind

I almost put something about those that hadn't burned their tickets!

Sadly, you can destroy all the material reminders but the memory will always remain.

In a strange kind of way, I will be annoyed if the team come out and play a blinder in this game....unless it is players who didn't 'star' in that debacle last week :?

Definitely strange, I would hope that they would anyone who played in that game will be very motivated to play a blinder.

Think it will be interesting to see Dels line up for this,should be a strong indication who's not in his plans .Stv has Jody not starting another game,so he's ok for next season,seems sensible,hope a few youngsters get game time,although the negativity amongst some of our support,will heap pressure on them.Might run a sweep for the first moan at a youngsters mistake.

Think it will be interesting to see Dels line up for this,should be a strong indication who's not in his plans .Stv has Jody not starting another game,so he's ok for next season,seems sensible,hope a few youngsters get game time,although the negativity amongst some of our support,will heap pressure on them.Might run a sweep for the first moan at a youngsters mistake.

Jody seems to be in London getting treatment. He was on twitter saying he was getting treatment at this place.

http://www.thethirdspace.com/home/medicine.aspx

Not excited about this game.. here are the excuses... a poor surface, weakened team, in front of an empty stadium, great advert for SPL football?

I would love to know how many home fans will pay the reduced gate price... I'll estimate 5 fans (cos the left their season ticket at home by mistake)

I still have that bitter taste of the semi final, reckon will have it until July!

Not excited about this game.. here are the excuses... a poor surface, weakened team, in front of an empty stadium, great advert for SPL football?

I would love to know how many home fans will pay the reduced gate price... I'll estimate 5 fans (cos the left their season ticket at home by mistake)

I still have that bitter taste of the semi final, reckon will have it until July!

Prepare yourself for the barrage of insults from the 'no negativity' brigade :shock:

Ach get over it man!!

They should let anyone who can produce their semi final ticket in for free for the last two home games.

This has to be post of the season!

Although can we also include bank statements or credit card statements as proof, as that stubwas chucked after the game.