#42 - 25/04/11 - Saints 0-3 Inverness CT - SPL

Nothin Saints could do bout 6pm kick offs and this one got changed when that English prick Doncaster realised what effin country he was in, can't blame club for this One

Theres another game on at 4.15 obviously its only in perth where people work on bank hols

Our game was originally to be 2pm ko but some fans are at work fair enough but my point was that son would have liked to have gone to game but cant due to ko change the spl has become a farce

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres another game on at 4.15 obviously its only in perth where people work on bank hols

Our game was originally to be 2pm ko but some fans are at work fair enough but my point was that son would have liked to have gone to game but cant due to ko change the spl has become a farce

But loads of other kids that are at school tomorrow could not go and some of them are season ticket holders.

I am sure someone posted earlier that fife schools are not on holiday tomorrow, in addition to which many other fans are not off. saints spoke out for their fans Aberdeen and Hamilton could have done so if they had wanted.

But loads of other kids that are at school tomorrow could not go and some of them are season ticket holders.

I am sure someone posted earlier that fife schools are not on holiday tomorrow, in addition to which many other fans are not off. saints spoke out for their fans Aberdeen and Hamilton could have done so if they had wanted.

My daughter who goes to balhousie primary school off til wed

Some folk off some folk working

Bet theres parents who are season ticket holders that wont take their kids to night games

Wheres the club speaking up for them there not interested only when its time for st renewals

My daughter who goes to balhousie primary school off til wed

Some folk off some folk working

Bet theres parents who are season ticket holders that wont take their kids to night games

Wheres the club speaking up for them there not interested only when its time for st renewals

Is iBalhousie in Fife??

There are also a lot of season ticket holders myself included who would not have gone had it been 2pm but may now attend after having a holiday day out.

I don't think the Club or the manager could do anything that would please you.

Is iBalhousie in Fife??

There are also a lot of season ticket holders myself included who would not have gone had it been 2pm but may now attend after having a holiday day out.

I don't think the Club or the manager could do anything that would please you.

Can I just say that Perth Schools ARE OFF Monday and Tuesday.. Not that that makes me in agreement with a stupid O'clock kick off. I am delighted they moved the k-o time because if they had not, there would have been less than 1500 at the game...

Can I just say that Perth Schools ARE OFF Monday and Tuesday.. Not that that makes me in agreement with a stupid O'clock kick off. I am delighted they moved the k-o time because if they had not, there would have been less than 1500 at the game...

There is that NEB again.

I said FIFE were not off!!!! :)

I'd like to see us along the following lines...

Enckelman

Maybury - Mackay - Gartland/Durnan - Grainger

Millar - Davidson - Moon - Craig

Robertson - MacDonald/May

Subbies: Smith, Adams, MacDonald/May, Reynolds, Caddis, McIntosh, Durnan/Other.

I would go with that Radford although might consider Adams rather than Moon albeit he is similar to Davidson. Don't think he has let us down and deserves a a run over the next few games to lay down a marker for next season.

Suspect Garts will start. I would May up instead of Peaso, Millar in one with Incincible wide and Moon on the bench.

Yeah, I'd start Gartland ahead of Durnan, was more if he was injured I included Durnan. Still not totally given up on MacDonald but he needs to produces some performances and preferably goals. Would like to see plenty of May (and Reynolds) over next few weeks but also want to see Peaso get a chance to win a contract.

Would happily go without Invincibile (he's done alright but hasn't exactly improved us - no Saints player has scored in the SPL since he signed) and feel Moon needs a good run before the end of the season. Adams does as well to be fair but need to be starting Davidson as it increases our chances of winning matches.

also want to see Peaso get a chance to win a contract.

10 years is long enough to earn a contract imho. If he isnt heading for Morton I'd rather Jackson be given a run of games in a late attempt to win a contract.

Ideally, I'd stick with selecting our strikers from Robertson, May, Jackson and Reynolds until the end of the season.

10 years is long enough to earn a contract imho. If he isnt heading for Morton I'd rather Jackson be given a run of games in a late attempt to win a contract.

Ideally, I'd stick with selecting our strikers from Robertson, May, Jackson and Reynolds until the end of the season.

It could maybe be used as your arguement as well but he's had one performance this season (at home to Aberdeen) where he was as good as he can be. You just know that's in there and it's frustrating as the Peaso that plays like that is a real asset. I know in return you say it was just a single game and that's not good enough. I'm not saying hand him a contract for next season but if he can produce something close to that consistently over the next month then maybe...

My problem with Jackson (who I have long championed) is what is he doing on the training ground if he can't get a look in for a side that can't buy a goal? Maybe he does deserve a chance on the proper stage though. He'll obviously get my backing if he's selected tomorrow night and I'd like nothing more than for him to play all five games and score several goals.

It could maybe be used as your arguement as well but he's had one performance this season (at home to Aberdeen) where he was as good as he can be. You just know that's in there and it's frustrating as the Peaso that plays like that is a real asset. I know in return you say it was just a single game and that's not good enough. I'm not saying hand him a contract for next season but if he can produce something close to that consistently over the next month then maybe...

My problem with Jackson (who I have long championed) is what is he doing on the training ground if he can't get a look in for a side that can't buy a goal? Maybe he does deserve a chance on the proper stage though. He'll obviously get my backing if he's selected tomorrow night and I'd like nothing more than for him to play all five games and score several goals.

I think Peaso's played something like 25 games this season and one performance isn't enough I'm afraid. He's had more than enough chances and as it's time for a change then there's no point in playing him. The youngsters must have their chance and lets be honest, it's hardly a risk given what the experienced guys have produced.

I'm never sure what to say in response to the training ground argument. What if every player was doing really well? The manager would still have to pick and chose his preferred side. I just think that if we can give someone a few games to prove his worth it should be the younger player that's had about 8 years less to prove he still has a future...unless he's signed a pre contract for Morton then sod 'im!

Do you think Jackson will flourish as soon as he leaves us to go to Morton, a bit like Hardie who has done annoyingly well since leaving.

He seems to have lost some of his key assets, his pace and sharpness. Sharpness may come back with regular game time but the injuries seem to have robbed him of a yard or two's pace.