#42 - 25/04/11 - Saints 0-3 Inverness CT - SPL

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is iBalhousie in Fife??

There are also a lot of season ticket holders myself included who would not have gone had it been 2pm but may now attend after having a holiday day out.

I don't think the Club or the manager could do anything that would please you.

Balhousie prim school in perth

My point was that my son was going to go to game but cant now, i m off work today so can go

I ve missed a lot of evening ko which i dont blame club for in my st book

The joys of spl football

Guest Mongy Max

I would love to see the young lads all get a chance for the rest of the season, plus I reckon Del will give a few a last chance to prove themselves.

reckon caley will bring a huge crowd down the road, inverness was at a stand still earlier. must be to allow their minibus and three car supporter convoy out of town!

id go for a mix tonight nothing to lose give some players a chance

maybe play some youngsters mixed with players who will be with us next season.

just a team who are going to go out tonight work hard and maybe reward us with a goal, i think tonights more about getting performance and a bit of hunger back in the squad to hopefully compete for 7th place.

has any one got a link for the game as bfbs tv seen to hate saints and dont show there games now just the yucky old frim games

My2p2.com,footballstreaming.com,vipstand.com are a few that may show it.

Can`t see there being much of a crowd tonight. Don`t think we will beat the 2140 supposedly at New Douglas Park today.

This is the start of a potential push to 7th, I know less than 2 thousand will still be there but I am hopefully it will be a good game and we may even score a goal.

With todays result a win tonight would almost put Aberdeen out of contention for 9th already as I cannot see them winning 2 of their last 4 games.

This is the start of a potential push to 7th, I know less than 2 thousand will still be there but I am hopefully it will be a good game and we may even score a goal.

With todays result a win tonight would almost put Aberdeen out of contention for 9th already as I cannot see them winning 2 of their last 4 games.

I think there will be more than 2000 there tonight.. I guess around 2500

Must win tonight if we hope to finish 8th or above.