Do you still trust Del??

The Neutral

Do you still trust Del  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negative football - last 10 games have been embarrassing to watch - need I say more?

All I read in the press is talk about signing another defender!

Will we make history as the lowest scoring club in history in scottish football?

How long can a manager survive a no scoring run? At the moment it stands at 10, with 6 games left till the end of the season, if the team fail to score again this season, will he be in post at the start of next?

How long can a manager survive a no scoring run? At the moment it stands at 10, with 6 games left till the end of the season, if the team fail to score again this season, will he be in post at the start of next?

Surely, we MUST score at some point before the end of the season :shock:

We are going to be playing the teams in the bottom half after all........

what has it got to do with you? this is not a dundee united forum so go away and leave us with our poor manager and team.:roll::razz:

del and st johnstone football team we support:D:D:D:D

Although the 'not scoring' is a worry, if you look at it a bit more objectively...

Aberdeen 0-0 their keeper got MOTM in the press. could have easy been 4

Hibs 1-1 their keeper got MOTM in the press (wasn't there so can't say too much

Killie 0-0 their keeper 2 wonder saves, hit bar, one off the line, should've had a pen

United 0-2 no comment. Refereeing atrosity

Old firm dinnae ****t

Motherwell aside, we haven't been THAT bad.

Or maybe I'm just trying to be positive!

Edited by Das Rave
since when was co0nt (as in count)a swear mods!!!! PC gone mad

Although the 'not scoring' is a worry, if you look at it a bit more objectively...

Aberdeen 0-0 their keeper got MOTM in the press. could have easy been 4

Hibs 1-1 their keeper got MOTM in the press (wasn't there so can't say too much

Killie 0-0 their keeper 2 wonder saves, hit bar, one off the line, should've had a pen

United 0-2 no comment. Refereeing atrosity

Old firm dinnae ****t

Motherwell aside, we haven't been THAT bad.

Or maybe I'm just trying to be positive!

all valid points

Much as this season has been a little disappointing, and the semi-final was a farce, i personally still have loads of faith in Del. We aint gonna go down, we had a decent cup run, and if we can pull the finger out, im positive we can battle for 7th or 8th and salvage some pride. Its time to stop whingeing and get behind the team.

COME ON YOU SAINTS!!!!!

Edited by Sheldo

Beginning to waiver. When yo look at some of the players he has brought in this season you have to wonder if he has what it takes.

I know what you mean....has his 'old boys' network, that brought us Jody and Doobs (who both have limited shelf life) dried up and what he cant do (or his scouts) is spot good, young talent before they get too pricey?

I know what you mean....has his 'old boys' network, that brought us Jody and Doobs (who both have limited shelf life) dried up and what he cant do (or his scouts) is spot good, young talent before they get too pricey?

The signings over the past year haven't been good, there is no getting away from that. Both he and the club probably can't afford another bad summer of signings. He needs to find players this summer that will improve us.

Murray Davidson, Dave MacKay (not young obv but young enough).. blah blah.

In my opinion for every bad player you could name a good one and I'm sure you could say that for every manager in the world!

Beginning to waiver. When yo look at some of the players he has brought in this season you have to wonder if he has what it takes.

its not just one bad signing he s made, the board are obviously backing him prob more to do with compensation than trusting his ability to turn things around.

we re one of the few clubs thats not in debt so should have a head start on majority of spl clubs to get decent players in pre season

the excuses must stop

In my opinion for every bad player you could name a good one and I'm sure you could say that for every manager in the world!

Maybe but look at the balance of it. His last team of signings have been Robertson, Invincibile, Novikovas, Myrie-Williams, Maybury, Enckelman, Haber, Parkin, Taylor, Dobie and Adams.

The goalkeeper has been a success, Haber might have been. He's at least used Parkin when he was fit. The rest?

Maybe but look at the balance of it. His last team of signings have been Robertson, Invincibile, Novikovas, Myrie-Williams, Maybury, Enckelman, Haber, Parkin, Taylor, Dobie and Adams.

The goalkeeper has been a success, Haber might have been. He's at least used Parkin when he was fit. The rest?

Adams is good enough and Maybury.

Dobie who knows what happened there?

Myrie-Williams is an enigma. Played amazing against St Johnstone and then was absolutely keech. Crap signing in hindsight.

Novikovas at least has some flare about him and in my opinion should be/should have played more.

Taylor not his biggest fan but has moments of brilliance. Another Enigma.

Myrie-Williams is an enigma. Played amazing against St Johnstone and then was absolutely keech. Crap signing in hindsight.

Novikovas at least has some flare about him and in my opinion should be/should have played more.

Some comments from a person who doesnt attend many games :roll:

Adams has played far to little games to say he is good enough. maybury has had 2-3 good games all season

jmw is pathetic would be better on dancing on ice

novikovas has been a waste of time hardly played and looked really lightwheight when he has

out of what must be about 20 games taylor has done 2 things a good cross for parkin at tyncastle and his goal at rugby park apart from that he has been woeful.

del has changed us into a slow defensive pathetic team :sad: