MoM Awards - Rnd 43 - Hibernian (a)

MoM vs Hibs  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Liam Craig was tremendous today. I hope he can carry that form forward, ultimately into next season. Honourable mention for Grainger, who proved to all of his doubters that his commitment is still intact. Excellent corner for the goal and a few cracking tackles/interceptions too. Well done Danny.

Well done Danny.

And I hope that maybe reading this forum has provided him with the stimulus to raise his game and prove those who made negative comments about him (me included), not eat our words, but change our opinion

Criticism can be as productive as meaningless praise

I really don't understand why folk on here are congratulating Grainger. He's been crap for most of the season, and has rightly got pelters for it. Then one corner kick actually finds a team mate, leading to a goal, and he's now, in some people's eyes, a hero! Sorry, I really don't get it!

Oh, and by the way, well done Saintees! Better late than never!

I really don't understand why folk on here are congratulating Grainger. He's been crap for most of the season, and has rightly got pelters for it. Then one corner kick actually finds a team mate, leading to a goal, and he's now, in some people's eyes, a hero! Sorry, I really don't get it!

Oh, and by the way, well done Saintees! Better late than never!

Bang on....this is the same shit we went through every time Parkin had a half decent game....the one dimensional folk telling all the people who can see further than the last 90mins that they should stop posting forever because their opinion is obviously flawed :roll:

What did Grainger do exactly? Kicked a stationery ball in the air for about 20 yards.....sorry, anybody who dared think he wasn't up to much, stand corrected :mad:

Bang on....this is the same shit we went through every time Parkin had a half decent game....the one dimensional folk telling all the people who can see further than the last 90mins that they should stop posting forever because their opinion is obviously flawed :roll:

What did Grainger do exactly? Kicked a stationery ball in the air for about 20 yards.....sorry, anybody who dared think he wasn't up to much, stand corrected :mad:

Actually, he DID have a decent game both as a defender and as an attacker. As these polls are based on just one game, in my opinion he deserved the MotM shout. Doesn't mean he aint been shite some games and he may be shite the next time but today he was pretty good. Oh and I witnessed this with my own eyes as I was there.:wink:

Actually, he DID have a decent game both as a defender and as an attacker. As these polls are based on just one game, in my opinion he deserved the MotM shout. Doesn't mean he aint been shite some games and he may be shite the next time but today he was pretty good. Oh and I witnessed this with my own eyes as I was there.:wink:

I have no issue with your choice and, like I say, believe that maybe the debate on here did contribute to that performance.

What really pisses me off are those that come on with the 'shame on you who dared criticise him - I hope you have all seen the error of your ways' bollocks

I have no issue with your choice and, like I say, believe that maybe the debate on here did contribute to that performance.

What really pisses me off are those that come on with the 'shame on you who dared criticise him - I hope you have all seen the error of your ways' bollocks

Edstar are you Lennon's QC? You seem to be posting on every thread defending everyone.

Edstar are you Lennon's QC? You seem to be posting on every thread defending everyone.

Well I'll defend Edstar here. Ok, i wasn't at the game, but i have been at too many games this season where Grainger has been absolutely dire. Surely one good cross doesn't change that?

What really got me was the fact that he said what he said (regarding Carlisle) coupled with his performance last Monday, I didn't think he wanted to be here. Maybe he doesn't but he could at least be committed to the end of the season. If he has the right attitude, he'll get my support.