#45 - 10/05/11 - Saints 1-0 Hamilton Accies - SPL

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very comfortable, even at 11 vs 11. I know it was 10 vs 11, but I would be fairly disappointed if I was a Hamilton fan that they never really put saints under any really pressure.

Should have put the game to bed, but decent performance. Doobs and Murray were there usual selves, and Jackson didn't do his chances of a contract any harm. If we had made better decisions on the final third, the score line would have reflected the gulf in the second half.

Hope Murray is her next season. Will never understand why some saints fans have never taken to him

Very comfortable, even at 11 vs 11. I know it was 10 vs 11, but I would be fairly disappointed if I was a Hamilton fan that they never really put saints under any really pressure.

Should have put the game to bed, but decent performance. Doobs and Murray were there usual selves, and Jackson didn't do his chances of a contract any harm. If we had made better decisions on the final third, the score line would have reflected the gulf in the second half.

Hope Murray is her next season. Will never understand why some saints fans have never taken to him

Is he on the waiting list for the op?? :shock:

Should have been more comfortable .

Their goalie never had a save to make in earnest in the second half,apart from penalty.

Heavy rain & heavy slippy ground made it difficult to play football.

Subs puzzled me a bit. Maybury was having probably his best game for us with Craig doing OK.

Adams was still going strong but Muzz limping as usual. Jacko having a good game but Peaso on his arse or caught on his heels as the game went on.