MoM Awards - Rnd 45 - Hamilton (h)

MoM vs Hamilton  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not quite on the level of Saturday where everyone was a candidate but a few options again tonight.

Aye, Muzz yet again, Adams who was excellent , Doobs and Ando. If Chris Millar had played as well in the 2nd half as he did in the 1st, he would have been a shoe in..

Call me sentimental but I am going for DOOBS:D

Aye, Muzz yet again, Adams who was excellent , Doobs and Ando. If Chris Millar had played as well in the 2nd half as he did in the 1st, he would have been a shoe in..

Call me sentimental but I am going for DOOBS:D

He got a bit sloppy near the end . began to think he was a football player & not a stopper.

Agree with all the rest above ghost but I go for Jacko who ran the back 4 ragged & always running the line with no one finding the killer ball.

Adams and Muzz were both great,but gave it to Jacko,for his movement and running,most of his early runs were not spotted by the guy on the ball,but he never stopped,and i'd have kept him on instead of Peaso,who looked like he was saying cheerio,with his waves tonight.