The Loft

StDuncM

Upstairs in Brennans (used to be The Windsor) is starting a late night club night on weekends - "The Late Lounge" I think it's going to be called.

John Buchan who used to have the Plough Inn has had Brennans for a good number of years now and I think he's noticed the gap in the market for >25's at the weekend.

Saying that, it still means that The Loft is pretty much your only choice for a late drink on a weeknight. Bring back Wednesdays at Mucky Mulligans when you got a live band and a late(ish) bevvy!

• 7 years later...
On 6/25/2019 at 11:11 AM, HOODLUM65 said:

May been answered before, has The Loft ever been in the High Street?

Opposite the Nationwide B/S & to the left of the Little Bird cafe there is a faded sign showing " The Loft".

Come on Hoodlum it only closed recently so your short term memory must be getting worse:laugh:

4 hours ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Come on Hoodlum it only closed recently so your short term memory must be getting worse:laugh:

Bellabird said it was a bit pricey, so that's how you would know about it.

It would have been out of my price range , that's how I never gave it a second (or even) first look.