Bus to Home games starting with Dunfermline ON 13 th August

We will be starting to run buses for home games from the Dunfermline game onwards

The cost will be £3 return or £2 oneway

The bus will leave the club at 2.30pm on Saturday and half an hour before games with different Kick-Off times

To book tickets for Saturday call -628391 or just get a ticket on the day

We will be starting to run buses for home games from the Dunfermline game onwards

The bus will leave the club at 2.30pm on Saturday and half an hour before games with different Kick-Off times

Gav thats great ,cheaper than stagecoach and direct to the ground and straight back.This will become increasingly popular and is open to everyone not just club members. Sure to be very busy on the meet the manager night.

Will try and get it into the PA on Friday and hopefully also on the club website dso we get it out to a wider audience.

Put me down for 2 returns (me & nick)

I assume that the bus will be "Smiths" and that folk between Woodside and Barossa Street will be picked up en route to the club ?

If that is the case can I suggest Posters for pubs in between -as there is "normally" a few from Scone who go to the game - but not on WAP much .

Also suggest that there is NO increase in the fare for those who are picked up as previously mentioned as its on the route that the bus will take and encourage more to attend.

I assume that the bus will be "Smiths" and that folk between Woodside and Barossa Street will be picked up en route to the club ?

If that is the case can I suggest Posters for pubs in between -as there is "normally" a few from Scone who go to the game - but not on WAP much .

Also suggest that there is NO increase in the fare for those who are picked up as previously mentioned as its on the route that the bus will take and encourage more to attend.

There is a cost involved in hiring the bus so we must do all we can to get bums on seats. If we are going to pick up enroute we need to get it organised quickly as we need to get details out to as wide an audience as possible asap.

Email to the committee on it's way,quick response please so we can get whatever is agreed out on WAP and other mediums.

There is a cost involved in hiring the bus so we must do all we can to get bums on seats. If we are going to pick up enroute we need to get it organised quickly as we need to get details out to as wide an audience as possible asap.

Email to the committee on it's way,quick response please so we can get whatever is agreed out on WAP and other mediums.

All the dosh goes to the Treasurer (for banking in the account):wink:

Bus pick up times and points.

Burrelton 1.45

Kinnears Scone 2pm

Bridgend 2.05

leave Barossa ST 2.30

Returning after the game with drop off's in reverse to the above

628391 to guarantee a seat or just turn up and hope it is not fully booked.

This is good news. Hope bus is full.

Will be at Barossa St. meeting tomorrow.