Another shop bites the dust...

sjfc99

Perth is total crap for shopping in . My son wanted a pair of top brand trainers in a certain colour which are stocked in most sports/fashion shops . Not a shop in perth has them ! In dundee we counted 8 shops which had them . Stirling , dunfermline etc all have them . It really brought home how crap perth has become .

Yes so do i , that's why i was amazed at how bad perth was . There in tells the story of why perth might have got so bad but i do feel the council have to take some responsibility for how bad perth has become .

Have often thought Councillors have a reality bypass when elected. It is always someone else to blame.

Aye. HMV are fecked.

They delayed going online when most retaillers started so they lost millions in revenue and saved costs as a result.

Perth is a ghost town with probably more units empty than ones in use.

The main question is, how can we maintain and actually defend our status as a "city" when we are not flourishing with businesses and industry.

I want a Nando's. Bound to be an empty unit big enough to make use of it. The one in Dundee recently opened and is not that big but very busy most days.

Mon the Peri-Peri!

Walking up High St today into King Edward St.

Thru St. Johns centre & back into high St.

Along Scott St. to South St. had enough of this ghost town, Sorry Vibrant City.

Along St. John St. which was deserted.

By this time I was driven to drink.

Into Wetherspoons which seemed to be escaping the financial climate as there was a steady stream of customers including me.

Braw .