5/6 a side football in Edinburgh

R.B.B:- Adz

Does anyone want to play or currently play in a five or six a side league in Edinburgh who are either looking for an extra 2 players or would be interested in organising a regular weekly bounce five or six a side match between ourselves. Not restricted to Saintees only. Mates/flatmates/family members welcome.

P.s. my new house is next to Polwarth Tavern which I know a few of you frequent so would be happy to make that the HQ

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

Does anyone want to play or currently play in a five or six a side league in Edinburgh who are either looking for an extra 2 players or would be interested in organising a regular weekly bounce five or six a side match between ourselves. Not restricted to Saintees only. Mates/flatmates/family members welcome.

P.s. my new house is next to Polwarth Tavern which I know a few of you frequent so would be happy to make that the HQ

What's yer name RBB Adz? The Poly is Nold an myselves local.

I already play in weekly 6-a-side bounce games...one on a Wednesday, 4.30-5.30, and the other a Thursday night 9-10pm. Both are at Corn Exchange. I am often looking for players, especially the Wednesday game.

If you want to pm me a mobile number, I can give you a shout if I am needing bodies

Cheers for the offer and I will offer my services through pm. However since my work commitments are a lot less flexible in my new job i need a fixed day each week which I will take as a night off where every week I'm definitely playing a guaranteed game so my day off isn't "football-less"

What's yer name RBB Adz? The Poly is Nold an myselves local.

And mine ya chunt! Although I don't frequent it as often as you guys obviously!

I already play fives/sevens on a Monday and a Wednesday night. Not sure my arthritic foot or f**ked up knee and ankles could cope with much more, but I'd probably play another night if needed anyway!

And mine ya chunt! Although I don't frequent it as often as you guys obviously!

I already play fives/sevens on a Monday and a Wednesday night. Not sure my arthritic foot or f**ked up knee and ankles could cope with much more, but I'd probably play another night if needed anyway!

Aye true enough, but as you say your never in that often. Be there tonight from 8pm if any one fancies some Friday night pintage? :)

As for the footy I'm always up for a game...