Del linked with ... Bristol City

williamwonka

What a breath of fresh air Del and Doc have been for us.

Today we were superb, pass and move football and players playing for their Manager.

I hope Lomas can do as good a job for you as Del is doing down here. If D & D were this good for you then it's a tough job to follow them.

For the first time in months, City fans are smiling again and it's all down to D & D!

i watched some of the videos on BCFC earlier, they interviwed Del a couple of days ago and he looked absolutely knackered !! unshaved and baggy eyes, a proper mess.

fair play to the 2 of them they have got things moving along for our carrot crunching new pals - good result today and they arent out of touch down the bottom yet.

Stevie Pearson scored on his debut too- they must be loving Del down there !!

they must be loving Del down there !!

Just a bit Teamwork, just a bit! To be fair to him, he hasn't put a foot wrong atall yet.

When you bear in mind he has gained more points in 3 games (he can't be held accountable for the Brum defeat) than we had from the first 12 then you will get an idea of just how much has changed for us. The fact the gas scum up the road are imploding is an added bonus! :laugh:

Just a bit Teamwork, just a bit! To be fair to him, he hasn't put a foot wrong atall yet.

When you bear in mind he has gained more points in 3 games (he can't be held accountable for the Brum defeat) than we had from the first 12 then you will get an idea of just how much has changed for us. The fact the gas scum up the road are imploding is an added bonus! :laugh:

I pop on to your forum now and again(different user name than on here) and i notice like us that you have your fair share of moaner's!!Thank feck Del and Doc got of to a good start eh??

I pop on to your forum now and again(different user name than on here) and i notice like us that you have your fair share of moaner's!!Thank feck Del and Doc got of to a good start eh??

If we lose our next game some people will be calling for their heads. I would just like to reiterate how quickly he's got us playing the ball on the floor and got players playing again.

Hello our wee freinds north the border, just signed up, to thank you all, for releasing the rocks that are steadying our ship,the difference in our conffidence is amazing to watch. I never doubted we had a good squad, just needed a winner on the rudder. I have been visiting your site ever since the speculation of Del and Doc were mentioned and I have to say you lot are some of the most gracious fans I have ever encountered. I hope the saints can carry on your season as you started it now you have a new Manager, I think I can speak for most Bistol City fans when I say that your team will be our favourite team in scotland and will be watching for your results from now on. So thanks for reading my post and I wish you a good win tommorow night against the SHEEP.

C O Y Saints

Hello our wee freinds north the border, just signed up, to thank you all, for releasing the rocks that are steadying our ship,the difference in our conffidence is amazing to watch. I never doubted we had a good squad, just needed a winner on the rudder. I have been visiting your site ever since the speculation of Del and Doc were mentioned and I have to say you lot are some of the most gracious fans I have ever encountered. I hope the saints can carry on your season as you started it now you have a new Manager, I think I can speak for most Bistol City fans when I say that your team will be our favourite team in scotland and will be watching for your results from now on. So thanks for reading my post and I wish you a good win tommorow night against the SHEEP.

C O Y Saints

Cheers, you see and look after the Chuckle Brothers for us, they are top lads.

I love this forum, I have now added St Johnstone to my favourite teams on facebook.

I expect that a lot on here will reciprocate!

I can guarantee that Del will keep you up. Be prepared to become tough to beat before you start scoring a ton of goals though.

C O Y Saints

Get your tannoyman to play Harry j Allstars The Liquidator and say it wa from Kevin, the St Johnstone stdim announcer. Thanks for your support :)