new manager

bankfoot saint

:laugh: Thats hilarious, thats what you get with the sun though, pandering to the OF filth.

Cant say it surprises me at all, haven't seen the daily rangers today but i am sure it willl be a slant in Rangers direction. C'est la vie :roll:

The article will probably read

"St Johnstone yesterday appointed Steve Lomas as their new manager. Steve was unable to comment on Ali McCoist having never played with or against him and has never shared a room with him. When pushed though, he had to admit to being aware that Super Ali is the manager of Rangers and that they have had a great start to the domestic season, opening a 12 point gap on their main rivals"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOMMY WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGHT!!

well done to tommy and steve on getting this job, and best of luck to st johnstone for rest of season. was talking to some of your fans when you were over last season and you are all a good bunch. hopefully the whites can go for pre season trip there next season. lomas and wright shared a room together i think when they were at man shitty.

good luck lads and good luck tommy. tommy came to distillery when we were virtually relegated, we then won something like 11 out of 13 of the last games to stay up by 6pts, then last season we won our first major trophy in a long time.

TOMMY WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGHT!!

well done to tommy and steve on getting this job, and best of luck to st johnstone for rest of season. was talking to some of your fans when you were over last season and you are all a good bunch. hopefully the whites can go for pre season trip there next season. lomas and wright shared a room together i think when they were at man shitty.

good luck lads and good luck tommy. tommy came to distillery when we were virtually relegated, we then won something like 11 out of 13 of the last games to stay up by 6pts, then last season we won our first major trophy in a long time.

Cheers mate.

I think it's fair to say that we're all delighted with the new management team in place. Even if Lomas is inexperienced, he's got a friend (probably a bit of a mentor, especially in management terms) at his side. Having read a bit more about Wright, he seems to be very well respected in Ireland and the job he's done with you guys is excellent.

I don't think any of us can realistically expect everything to be perfect from day 1 (I expect there may be a wee lull for a while until the players get used to the changes) but one thing they will be offered with us is time.

All the best in your search for a new manager too mate - fingers crossed you can get one to keep the good feeling going with your team too.

"St Johnstone yesterday appointed Steve Lomas as their new manager. Steve was unable to comment on Ali McCoist having never played with or against him and has never shared a room with him. When pushed though, he had to admit to being aware that Super Ali is the manager of Rangers and that they have had a great start to the domestic season, opening a 12 point gap on their main rivals"

Didn't realise you were such a talented journalist.

Although you are taking the piss :wink: I do the website write ups for my son's team on a Sunday :D:D

Actually makes you appreciate how difficult it is to write something new about a game of football that you haven't written ten times before

I was taking the piss out of what you wrote, not you. I thought it was a particularly good humorous reflection of what might be in that particular paper, and i was insinuating that you might really be a writer for it. Badly worded.:?

"St Johnstone yesterday appointed Gers daft Ulsterman Steve Lomas as their new manager. Steve was unable to comment on Ali McCoist having never played with or against him and has never shared a room with him. When pushed though, he had to admit to being aware that Super Ali is the manager of Rangers and that they have had a great start to the domestic season, opening a 12 point gap on their main rivals"

Fixed.

Didn't realise you were such a talented journalist.

Although you are taking the piss :wink: I do the website write ups for my son's team on a Sunday :D:D

Actually makes you appreciate how difficult it is to write something new about a game of football that you haven't written ten times before

I was taking the piss out of what you wrote, not you. I thought it was a particularly good humorous reflection of what might be in that particular paper, and i was insinuating that you might really be a writer for it. Badly worded.:?
Too much rimming on this thread for me.Sorry a slip of the tongue,so to speak. Edited by Dr Christmas Jones