Train to Dundee Utd game?

bigstu

reckon i might go to this one, to cheer the boys on :D gotta look at train prices though. Might take up that offer nelly, very tempting but will get back to you! coys

No worries. I'll be checking WAP on Friday at the wedding probably (it's one of Nikki's mates' weddings, not one of mine!) so if you do want a lift back just let me know! That goes for anyone else who's going as well.

Nold and possibly baldy are in to it too. I may have a clever solution.

I think i am driving to Perth, dumping the car at my sisters flat (near the train station) then getting Train to Dundee (with beer of course)

I am staying in Perth that night, so it may be possible for anyone getting a lift with me, train to Dundee, then back with Nelly.

Or I may just get the train the whole way and forget about the car...

Hi Baldy R-mac and anyone else..

Spoken to ginger baker, and we are thinking that we may drive from Edin to Perth early(ish) and head to Dundee on the Barossa Saints bus.... Then the Edin guys can head home with Nelly...

So at the moment I have 2 spare seats in my car, leaving about 11am from Gorgie area..

DM me if interested.

Stu