Saints v Aberdeen 7th Nov 2011

Edstar101

Right, who's headin up to welcome our new manager, applaud our old chairman and watch a revitalised Saints team put the Dons to the sword??

So far, I know of me...two of my mates are a strong 'maybe' and i'm waiting to hear from my Aberdeen supporting mate to see if he fancies going to see his team being demolished :D

Ryan....empty your private messages mate...you can't receive any more until you do!!

Anyways, neither of my pals previously mentioned are going tonight. At the moment, I am still up for it. Have knackered my knee (again) over the weekend but should still be fine for driving. You still going up? Have you heard from anyone else that might need a lift?

No problem. What are the roadworks and god awful average speed cameras over the bridge like midweek?

The average speed cameras are there, and will be for a while. They keep the traffic moving though and I haven't noticed that much of an impact on travel time.

Saying that, maybe they just haven't processed and posted out my speeding fines yet :?