Stabbing in city centre?

newyear'sday97

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
Sad fact is that people with learning difficulties and possible mental illness shouldn't be out on their own at that time. Shouldn't be the case, but that's how it is in this society. I assume the taxi dropped him off at the takeaway?

What a bizarre take on this incident. I presume you think that women out on the town shouldn't where short skirts either.

What are you implying?

It's quite simple. Are you all familiar with the area where this incident happened? It's the take away behind and to the side of the Welcome Inn. It's not the city centre with CCTV everywhere and people still about. I wouldn't walk about there at 1am. It's dark, poorly lit and you would be an easy target for the scum that prey on easy targets in out-of-the-way places like this.

This guy, we're told, has learning difficulties and possible mental illness. I'm guessing he'd had a bevy as well. He would be very unlikely to be able to assess his surroundings and foresee the type of danger he was in. Result: a very sore face.

What part of "Shouldn't be the case, but that's how it is in this society." can't you all understand. Don't put your own personal safety at risk.

We're told this guy is an Ace Taxis regular so they would be well aware of his "condition". Why didn't they make sure he got home safe? Somebody has to look out for people like the victim. I'm not the one that's ill-informed, I know what the streets are like at 1am.

There's never an excuse for any attack, but I can see the reasoning of the poster. We live in an unsafe world and for safety its best to avoid certain things/ have safety measures in place. It's not fair that we need to lock our doors at home, but that's life now.

I know the person involved very well!!( i know the Family actually)(Saints Fan's) both he and one of his brothers have learning difficulties but he is completely harmless!Yes he takes a bevvy (And why should he not?)He is an Ormonds regular and whilst i don't advocate recrimination there are a good few Ormonds regulars, my self included would like to "meet up" with the Yellow Ba&*rd(s) who did this!!!

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

It's quite simple. Are you all familiar with the area where this incident happened? It's the take away behind and to the side of the Welcome Inn. It's not the city centre with CCTV everywhere and people still about. I wouldn't walk about there at 1am. It's dark, poorly lit and you would be an easy target for the scum that prey on easy targets in out-of-the-way places like this.

This guy, we're told, has learning difficulties and possible mental illness. I'm guessing he'd had a bevy as well. He would be very unlikely to be able to assess his surroundings and foresee the type of danger he was in. Result: a very sore face.

What part of "Shouldn't be the case, but that's how it is in this society." can't you all understand. Don't put your own personal safety at risk.

We're told this guy is an Ace Taxis regular so they would be well aware of his "condition". Why didn't they make sure he got home safe? Somebody has to look out for people like the victim. I'm not the one that's ill-informed, I know what the streets are like at 1am.

He would of got dropped by the kebab place, cause he always goes there when he gets up the road. Thats why the taxi company let him of there.

whilst i don't advocate recrimination there are a good few Ormonds regulars, my self included would like to "meet up" with the Yellow Ba&*rd(s) who did this!!!

Not to take away from the main issue, but this bit reminded me of the following;

0:25, which one are you?

I see mate.Sorry about that thought you were implying that the taxi co. were in some way responsible for dropping the guy off in such a rough area

• 7 years later...

Everyone of you gossiping ****s c if ye never sat behind ur phones gossiping in reading corruption wats on tv in read the shyt in papers, myb wan day ull come across ppl that will put u straight loyal  ppl that new him for scrutinisen Craig Gibson!! bet not wan oh u wud stand in his home town govan in say all the bs use have talked  bout him coz Perth is a town fulla grasses n rats,  try it thyr in thy shut thyr curtains let u get dun n say nuffin the police r diff to yer Perth coppers everyone is had a good old chat bout shyt LAUGH OUT LOUD u believe everything u hear ull turn into space cadets try walking a day in his shoes in then tell me wit the real bad bastards r all bout..... in get ur info straight bout doin an old guy for leaven his door ha ha ok yeah that was the story NOT **** Man U wonder how gossip starts n ends up killing ppl pushing them over the edge like Craig did!!

So too Perth police the only justice u got was setting gibby up n torchered him in every way this is a fine example cos use new he was a big time lifer wee pals that take the town single handed every crime he’d get blamed n jailed on remand till trial then what not guilty not proven or wrong person do I c it is n this forum the result of this crime accused...? Nah didn’t think so!!! he’d b kept n treated like an animal in thanks to the life of torcher that 6ft 2 big guy that wasn’t scared u crumbled him not through jail or segregated in a empty cell bare cold an no clothes for 8 months like an animal n a zoo that didn’t break him u tried it all so u target his kids and that did break him so pushin sum1 too mentally break and take his life n ignored by drs to section him before i new that he’d purposely took his life IF DR COMPSON CARRIED HER DUTY OF CARE AND TURNED UP TO SECTION AN ILL MAN HED STILL B HERE TODAY BEING A FATHER.    POLICE SCOTLAND IS THAT JUSTICE 11 yrs of tryn to push a man to make u feel like boss DISGUSTING and papers u want the real story I’ll give u it seen as he was classed as part of the underworld without facts

he only ever wanted to be a family man mis-understood ill man

8 minutes ago, Chelsie said:

Everyone of you gossiping ****s c if ye never sat behind ur phones gossiping in reading corruption wats on tv in read the shyt in papers, myb wan day ull come across ppl that will put u straight loyal  ppl that new him for scrutinisen Craig Gibson!! bet not wan oh u wud stand in his home town govan in say all the bs use have talked  bout him coz Perth is a town fulla grasses n rats,  try it thyr in thy shut thyr curtains let u get dun n say nuffin the police r diff to yer Perth coppers everyone is had a good old chat bout shyt LAUGH OUT LOUD u believe everything u hear ull turn into space cadets try walking a day in his shoes in then tell me wit the real bad bastards r all bout..... in get ur info straight bout doin an old guy for leaven his door ha ha ok yeah that was the story NOT **** Man U wonder how gossip starts n ends up killing ppl pushing them over the edge like Craig did!!

So too Perth police the only justice u got was setting gibby up n torchered him in every way this is a fine example cos use new he was a big time lifer wee pals that take the town single handed every crime he’d get blamed n jailed on remand till trial then what not guilty not proven or wrong person do I c it is n this forum the result of this crime accused...? Nah didn’t think so!!! he’d b kept n treated like an animal in thanks to the life of torcher that 6ft 2 big guy that wasn’t scared u crumbled him not through jail or segregated in a empty cell bare cold an no clothes for 8 months like an animal n a zoo that didn’t break him u tried it all so u target his kids and that did break him so pushin sum1 too mentally break and take his life n ignored by drs to section him before i new that he’d purposely took his life IF DR COMPSON CARRIED HER DUTY OF CARE AND TURNED UP TO SECTION AN ILL MAN HED STILL B HERE TODAY BEING A FATHER.    POLICE SCOTLAND IS THAT JUSTICE 11 yrs of tryn to push a man to make u feel like boss DISGUSTING and papers u want the real story I’ll give u it seen as he was classed as part of the underworld without facts

he only ever wanted to be a family man mis-understood ill man

I bet this gets deleted 

Then I’ll go the papers I’m make sure thy write the truth police in thyr corruption for setting a man up the story’s btw police Scotland funny eh wen it went to court in seargent got demoted from his job truth will come out my sons have to grow up in read this shyt 

I’ve actually screenshotted everything in here in if it gets deleted I’ll make sure everyone with a judgement call sees bcoz the papers wud be interested in the real story behind Craig the truth bout the crimes he nvr got sentenced for just kept in y the police grabbed addicts of the street with a statement of thyr own ready for thm to sighn bcoz thy new who wud sighn anything in who would go to jail instead of setting a man up in lie peace out