Stabbing in city centre?

newyear'sday97

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stabbings in town are both drug related, it's the case of the big man wanting his money. The little guys (buyers, small time dealers) are running up debts and guys are being sent out to send out a message to show what could happen if you don't pay up. Police have encouraged people to watch out around cash machines in case of an increase in muggings so these people who are being targeted can pay off their debts. I'm going to avoid the cash machines on south street around RBS and the post office, it's a well known place for these type of people to be hanging about.

Kudos to the Burns for laying on free bar snacks. :laugh:

Some pubs will always find it difficult to shake off a previous bad reputation e.g. The High Level, The Corinna. Takes more than a change of name but Dickens managed to lose the reputation of John Moir which was known as a "minks" pub and rough as hell.

The stabbings in town are both drug related, it's the case of the big man wanting his money. The little guys (buyers, small time dealers) are running up debts and guys are being sent out to send out a message to show what could happen if you don't pay up. Police have encouraged people to watch out around cash machines in case of an increase in muggings so these people who are being targeted can pay off their debts. I'm going to avoid the cash machines on south street around RBS and the post office, it's a well known place for these type of people to be hanging about.

Bummer ---thats where i draw my cash :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
Overspill towns like Arbroath then inherit not only the scum at the time but then offspring of the scum for decades to come. Why they knocked down the likes of the Gorbals I will never know, they were all happy living there chibbing each other.

Arbroaths an overspill town? I thought they were places like Cumbernauld, Glenrothes and East Kilbride.

Nothing to with stabbings but just posting this to show how sick this place is getting............

Ace Taxis Perth

One of our regular customers was assaulted

outside the kebab shop in Rannoch Rd Perth

early sat morning around 1am it was a brutal

assault and has left him almost

unrecognisable. Our customer is in his 50s

and has learning difficulty and possible

mental illness a very easy target. To who ever

done this I hope you are proud of yourself. If

you witnessed this assault or know anything

about it please contact Tayside Police Perth or

phone crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555

111 please feel repost this . many thanks

Nothing to with stabbings but just posting this to show how sick this place is getting............

Ace Taxis Perth

One of our regular customers was assaulted

outside the kebab shop in Rannoch Rd Perth

early sat morning around 1am it was a brutal

assault and has left him almost

unrecognisable. Our customer is in his 50s

and has learning difficulty and possible

mental illness a very easy target. To who ever

done this I hope you are proud of yourself. If

you witnessed this assault or know anything

about it please contact Tayside Police Perth or

phone crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555