Liam Craig - An Appreciation

O'Rourke

This will split opinion I suspect. Some folk are incredibly critical of him. I think he has been a great player from day 1, and his formerly tempestuous attitude has gone completely. Unlike some of the 'big names' like Morris and Sandaza, I think we would really miss Liam.

I think that might be down to growing up and in particular settling down and becoming a parent.

After a season of not really standing out,he's been immense again this season.

Millar,MacKay,Craig,Anderson,Davidson,Morris,Moon will be remembered in the same breath as The Ormond,Totten and Sturrock teams,if not better.

Are you on the port??:)If they get us into Europe,they might be getting close to Willie's squad,but not near his team!

Can I own up here. I have had doubts about Liam but in the SPL he has proved me wrong. I had worries about his fitness and felt he was carrying weight and was a 60 minute player. But I have to confess that being proven wrong is a great feeling superb left foot, keen eye for a goal and willing to graft. Always starts for me now. Callum has helped him but he has helped himself too. Good on ya Liam

• 3 weeks later...