#20 - 13/12/12 - Saints 1-2 Aberdeen - SPL

Big game for both sides for very different reasons. Hopefully Saints will have some of the injured guys back. Sure to be a shitefest in crowd numbers but who cares.

If we play like we did against the Well it will be a struggle but should we get anywhere near our potential, Saints will win. :D

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my last exam tomorrow, so Monday night will be treated like a Friday night then I'll have football to look forward to on Tuesday, which will be my Saturday. Makes up for a weekend of studying. Anything other than a home win here will be extremely disappointing.

Hopefully at least one of our casualties can make a return, preferably a central midfielder and a Spanish goal machine.

Hopefully we'll see play starting from the back on occasions. All Enk's could see on Saturday was the backs of his retreating defence, as he punted high balls the length of the pitch.

It appears that if the opposition leave one man in front of our keeper, the entire defence are taken out of the game:roll:

This one still on? Very quiet about it. I don't want this to be the third time I am on a train when the game is called against Aberdeen.

I'';; be there. We will bounce back

What you think for team. i would go

Encks

Maybury McKay McCraken Davidson

Finnigan Millar Muzza Haber

Parkin Sandaza

Dons are there for the taking so let us see some sexy attacking football Lomas.

Send me a pm with your mobile no.and we'll meet for a drink,maybe go for a curry first.We're not too bothered about this one.More looking forward to striking a blow to the title aspirations of the sons of Ireland on Sunday:wink:.

I'll be in the bar before the game pal. I am the one who collects the glasses in. They give me free pints to do this.

Its a big game for us to bounce back with tonight. One game at a time. Sunday will take care of itself. Would love to see us rubbing Paw Broons face in it tonight.

Encks

Parkin Sandaza

No Anderson? 4 strikers playing - two out of position? Interesting team.

Would expect its the same as Saturday with the exception of Roberstson out for anyone else but Roberston and Sandaza for Finnegan if fit.

Encks

Parkin Sandaza

Encks

Parkin Sandaza

Reckon that team would get Ripped to bits!!No balance!Players out of position!Ando left out! Right and Left mid???No Liam!!Dear oh Dear!!!!

Week in Defence-Week in Midfield!!!