Muzza

Super Saint

how dare jim dare tell the truth about the forum darling. Not as good as he is made out to be. Sums up the modern day footballer runs about allday with no skill

S4L, you still haven't answered my question with regards to when Saints last had a stronger squad than our current one.

Note I say stronger, not larger

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor decision made tonight, in those conditions the last thing he should try is lob the 'keeper from so far out,take it down and side foot past him on the deck,1-1

he made one poor decision, everybody else was just as awful, why have we turned a really gifted, determined and likeable young guy into a scapegoat for all our problems, happy to predict a lot of fans will continue to give him stick and then wonder why he wants to leave and say he was never dedicated,

HE IS OUR BEST EFFING PLAYER and certainly one of the best prospects i have seen in my 19 years as a saints fan, ive said it before and il say it again, we are st johnstone, we area small team, stop moaning and get behind the team, so many teams over achieve because they have loyal hardy supporters who get behind them, our home support is an embarassment and about as far away from the proverbia twelfth man the team needs at home.

support the team and get behind our saintees, otherwise just **** off because negative attitudes are kiling us,

ps this is not aimed at the guy/girl making the comment this is in response too, i agree he made a mess of that chance but if we got behind the team it wouldnt have mattered as they wouldve had the momentum to keep pushing for the equaliser,

COYS

he made one poor decision, everybody else was just as awful, why have we turned a really gifted, determined and likeable young guy into a scapegoat for all our problems, happy to predict a lot of fans will continue to give him stick and then wonder why he wants to leave and say he was never dedicated,

HE IS OUR BEST EFFING PLAYER and certainly one of the best prospects i have seen in my 19 years as a saints fan, ive said it before and il say it again, we are st johnstone, we area small team, stop moaning and get behind the team, so many teams over achieve because they have loyal hardy supporters who get behind them, our home support is an embarassment and about as far away from the proverbia twelfth man the team needs at home.

support the team and get behind our saintees, otherwise just **** off because negative attitudes are kiling us,

ps this is not aimed at the guy/girl making the comment this is in response too, i agree he made a mess of that chance but if we got behind the team it wouldnt have mattered as they wouldve had the momentum to keep pushing for the equaliser,

COYS

I see it's not directed at my quote,but i was highlighting his one mistake,that was crucial,and if you read on you'd see i gave him mom despite the miss,and believe me i've never booed Saints or Scotland for that matter,as i've never thought it would make me feel better!

I see it's not directed at my quote,but i was highlighting his one mistake,that was crucial,and if you read on you'd see i gave him mom despite the miss,and believe me i've never booed Saints or Scotland for that matter,as i've never thought it would make me feel better!

yeah sorry bud, really was a general rant, really didnt mean to include you in it (Y)

All heroes when we win, all numpties, nae users when we get beat.

What are you all about?:roll::roll::roll:

no, i've nevr rated the guy as a football player, sure he flies into tackles and wins some headers but wheres his guile and craft when hes in possesion? Look at that chance for example a proper player wouldve controlled it and beat the keeper. Now dont say thats not in his game because that is basic stuff. For those who say hes our best player I dont agree, jody and fran to name two who are better

• 4 weeks later...
On sportsound tonight getting interviewed. Probably be a short interview

It'll be the usual -

How good a player will Sandaza be for The Rangers?

How disappointed is he that he's still a St Johnstone player?

How unreasonable are St Johnstone being by blocking his dream transfer to Ibrox?

Will this have any knock on effect for your own dream move to the Champions?

How long have you supported The Rangers?

You come from a family of Rangers supporters don't you?

Do you really think you lot have a chance against The Rangers on Saturday?

It'll be the usual -

How good a player will Sandaza be for The Rangers?

How disappointed is he that he's still a St Johnstone player?

How unreasonable are St Johnstone being by blocking his dream transfer to Ibrox?

Will this have any knock on effect for your own dream move to the Champions?

How long have you supported The Rangers?

You come from a family of Rangers supporters don't you?

Do you really think you lot have a chance against The Rangers on Saturday?

You forgot.

You went without wages to a bankrupt club, how do you feel about doing it again.

Then again, its the BBC

Are you seriously saying that Murray Davidson "offers nothing"?
i agree. he is the most disinterested player to grace a blue jersey!!! offers ZIP.anyone with half a footy brain can see this. HTF he gets PA star awards is beyond me!!! lets not start about HABER , nickname" thats the end of that move" .saints are just 2 players short of a cracking side,,need a decent winger(goodbye haber) and replace murray with someone with fire in the belly!!!

i agree. he is the most disinterested player to grace a blue jersey!!! offers ZIP.anyone with half a footy brain can see this. HTF he gets PA star awards is beyond me!!! lets not start about HABER , nickname" thats the end of that move" .saints are just 2 players short of a cracking side,,need a decent winger(goodbye haber) and replace murray with someone with fire in the belly!!!

Haber is a forward, not a winger.

When did you last post something that wasn't a dig at Muzz?

You sir, are a c**t

Murray is one of the best young players to be at saints in years and has played exceptionally well since he moved here, he isnt having a great run at the moment but instead of slating him cant we encourage him.

aye hes braw.is old stonker mccoist still after him?

1ofthe22 only ever posts negative comments about muzz. Hopefully he genuinely is one of the 22 as we've enough c**ts attending saints games as it is.

Calling Haber a winger tells you all he needs to know :laugh:

If he is one of the 22 he will still probably be banned.