#23 - 28/12/11 - Saints 2-0 Kilmarnock - SPL

Back to McD for this one. Given how shite we have been at home this season, I aint overly hopeful of taking 3 points although if we have Morris and Sandaza in the starting side again, then there's a chance of a home win.

Really do wish this was away but it aint so we need to be on decent form and work very very hard. If we can then I am gonna go for a sneaky 2-1 to Saints.

:D

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't get my head round that these games are not Tuesday afternoon, when more people are off, and a better time for travelling, won't be many up from Killie,hopefully push on from yesterday and get a home win.

Totally, we said the same. Common sense is sadly lacking from the folks that run our game

Celtic Rangers match is on Sky on Wednesda whilst we are playing. Didn't think matches could be on TV at the same time as games is being played.

Would have been interesting to have seen what sort of reaction we would have got to changing the match to Tuesday afternoon. Probably a thread on here saying not everyone gets the day off.

Celtic Rangers match is on Sky on Wednesda whilst we are playing. Didn't think matches could be on TV at the same time as games is being played.

Would have been interesting to have seen what sort of reaction we would have got to changing the match to Tuesday afternoon. Probably a thread on here saying not everyone gets the day off.

Totally agree. An evening kick off during a holiday period is mental!

it also seems bizarre that a televised game clashes with other live SPL games ?

Having the 2 weegies teams on at the same time as our far bigger will sadly affect our attendance.

Totally agree. An evening kick off during a holiday period is mental!

it also seems bizarre that a televised game clashes with other live SPL games ?

Having the 2 weegies teams on at the same time as our far bigger will sadly affect our attendance.

I couldn't get a ticket for the Celtic game,worked right through Christmas so didn't get to East End Park,working till tea time on Wednesday so evening kick off is fine by me.

Why should it effect our attendance?do some Saints supporters prefer to stay in and watch the Old Firm? if so good luck to them I know where I will be come Kick off on Wednesday.

We don't half get hung up on side issues on here,concentrate on whats important to us,Come on the Saints.