Bruce Fummey comedy night 10TH February

I have included this one in the main saints thread as well as it is a fund raiser for saints youth development.

Our next big fund raiser is a comedy night on the 10Th of February.

The details are:

We Are Perth Barossa St , St Johnstone supporters.

The Bruce Fummey Comedy club 10Th February 2012 Barossa St , Perth.

Including soup and stovies supper.

Over 18's only. Doors open 7pm for an 8pm start.

£10 per ticket.

Sponsored by Tower Ridge Ltd

http://www.towerridge.co.uk/

On stage we will have Bruce Fummey, JOJO Sutherland a very funny femail comedian and 2 other comedians.

We will be shutting the doors to the lounge to create the right atmosphere in the hall ,so the attendance will be limited to around 120.

This will be very popular,4 comedians and a soup and stovie supper for just a tenner is a fantastic price for a great night out.

Tickets and posters are being produced and will be distributed to the committe members at our next meeting on the 5TH of January.

If you want to make an advanced booking to make sure you get the tickets you need then please PM any of the committe,thats: Ginger bakers rebel army,The Lark Saint, The Ghost of Jim Morton, Saintbear,STJ.Main,Ancientsaint,Rinteln saint,Tranmere Saint or Hoodlum65. There will also be a limited amount of tickets available from the bar at Barossa St from the 5TH of January.

If you want to be there,then it will be first come first served,this will be a fantastic night ,not to be missed.

All monies raised will go to our saints youth development fund.

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those that have not been along to see Bruce Fummey before, he is an excellent comedian. I had the pleasure of seeing Bruce do his "Burns night" stuff in the Tanglin Club in Singapore. He was excellent and went down a treat with a very broad audiance. He then played an off the cuff gig the next day in the RANGERS supporters club on Orchard Road so please give him stick for that. I last met up with Bruce and his son in the 208 before the Morton championship winning game, nice people. The Tanglin Members Club in Singapore is probably the most prestigious of the lot in that city so the Barossa Club should be a breeze for him considering he is a saintee through and through. Enjoy, wish I could attend !!!

That's my 20 tickets gone. This will sell out very very quickly and I suggest that if you want to attend, you need to speak to one of the following ASAP

Ginger bakers rebel army,The Lark Saint, Saintbear,STJ.Main,Ancientsaint,Rinteln saint,Tranmere Saint or Hoodlum65.

If we are having 20 per each Committee person to sell, then i have 17 spoken for and not even back at work yet!!

If we are having 20 per each Committee person to sell, then i have 17 spoken for and not even back at work yet!!

When the subject was raised at a meeting I offered to take 20 and Gus then suggested all the rest of the committee would need to shift at least 10 each but with the previso that should anyone need anymore then they could get the spare.

Gordon has asked for 20, all other committee members can have a minimum of 10 each ,more if you want them.

Having spoken to Gus earlier he confirmed that the total number was 130, not 120.

I am actually gonna need 24.:D

When the subject was raised at a meeting I offered to take 20 and Gus then suggested all the rest of the committee would need to shift at least 10 each but with the previso that should anyone need anymore then they could get the spare.

Having spoken to Gus earlier he confirmed that the total number was 130, not 120.

I am actually gonna need 24.:D

130 is the number and this will definitely sell out. We can review the number tomorrow night with the club to see if we have any leeway.

I have 21 definites and another half dozen maybes,not everyone will sell all 10 tickets but we can agree final numbers tomorrow.

Gus 21 +6, Ghostie 24 + Gav 17 = 68, which that only leaves 62 tickets for the rest of us committee members and I have accounted for at least 6 already.

Maybes people should hold fire until after tomorrow before selling anymore.

Spoke to Bruce Fummey this morning, we are trying to meet up at Barossa St before tomorrows meeting to review the seating arrangements, just waiting on a time from Bruce.

Bigstu emailed me today,the tickets are on there way by courier and will be with me tomorrow.

We have 200 tickets printed so we have lee way on that. We should have some manouverability on the number if required. Will discuss tomorrow night at our committee meeting.

Gus 21 +6, Ghostie 24 + Gav 17 = 68, which that only leaves 62 tickets for the rest of us committee members and I have accounted for at least 6 already.

Maybes people should hold fire until after tomorrow before selling anymore.

Totally agree........There are 9 committee members.......Then there is the sponsor......I have 10 pending and thats all i will take.

Edited by Tranmere Saintee

Gav and I are just back from a meeting with Bruce Fummey at the venue.

We can easily accomodate 160 with the doors to the lounge still shut. So the number will be increasing from the original 130.

The response to this has been great,Bruce is looking forward to putting on a fantastic show.

can i book 2 ticket try and pick up the morra (sat) cheers

If you cant make the club, let us know and we can see you at the game.

Tickets were issued out to committee members last night and numbers have been increased, due to demand to 160.(with all tkts expected to sell)

If any problems, please P.M. me