Sandaza

robinsaint

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best player I have seen in a Saints shirt, and I've been watching them since 1983. Easily championship standard. Possibly the best striker in the SPL at this point in time. I think every Saints fan would be gutted to see him go, and I suspect that any club wanting to land him in January will have to pay handsomely for him. Our new manager and chairman have made it clear they want him to stay.

Lazy reporting. Del signed him at Saints, so he must think he is a suitable target. I would say, however, that Del tried to sign him a couple of times for Saints before a third successful attempt.

On the flip side, I know that Sandaza is settled in Perth, and enjoys his football here. Whilst he has the talent for the championship, he has the potential to see the season out here, and on the form he is in, have the option to stay for a European campaign next season.

The reason he 'failed' at Brighton was due to a fall out with Gus Poyet. Think he had 10 games 5 goals. Put it this way if you sign him he will score goals but he will probably get injured and fall out with someone at some point in a season. You can't be as good as Sandaza and play for saints without some flaws. If you get rid of them you have a striker who will piss all over the championship with ease. The championship isn't A very good standard anyway, similar to the SPL and he's scoring here.

Have a look for yourself...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/16281379.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/16229677.stm

And unless Del offers STUPID money ( if he even wants Sandaza), you won't be seeing him untill next season and even then there is no gaurantee that you'll get him.. Now jog back tae yer relegation fight while we try to qualify for Europe:wink::laugh:

Only kidding:wink:

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Have a look for yourself...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/16281379.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/16229677.stm

And unless Del offers STUPID money ( if he even wants Sandaza), you won't be seeing him untill next season and even then there is no gaurantee that you'll get him.. Now jog back tae yer relegation fight while we try to qualify for Europe:wink::laugh:

Only kidding:wink:

Maynard will be sold for around 4mill in Jan,so the dosh is not a prob

His scoring record at this level is there for all to see,here and at Utd,but i'm not sure he is top half championship quality,(assuming that's what Del expects next season),as posted above,he must have frailties to be here in the first place,and whether it's attitude or workrate, i'm not convinced Del would put his hopes on Fran.Del has a big transfer window dealing, to get out of bother,personally not convinced Fran is someone up for your battle.

Seriously :shock:

If Maynard is worth that money, then Sandaza is worth £10m my friend.

we were offered 6 million for him in Sept by Sven,but Maynard didnt want to play for Leicester, Fulham and Everton are sniffing atm.

We paid 2.25 million for him from Crewe from League 1

Reason why Nicky hasnt been banging them as regular this season,is that he has had to play the lone striker.

Go to youtube and checkout some of his goals,some are breath taking

we were offered 6 million for him in Sept by Sven,but Maynard didnt want to play for Leicester, Fulham and Everton are sniffing atm.

We paid 2.25 million for him from Crewe from League 1

Reason why Nicky hasnt been banging them as regular this season,is that he has had to play the lone striker.

Go to youtube and checkout some of his goals,some are breath taking

You misunderstand me mate, I'm not doubting that you think you will get that kind of money for him, I'm just somewhat aghast at the money flying around for players of that ilk, when there are others of similar standard for a 10th of the money. It's like named clothing brands. You can get just as good for a 10th of the price, but because someone has slapped a big price tag on it, it MUST be worth it. I'm sure he's a damn good player, but £4m at championship level is just stupid money for any player. No wonder clubs are stuffed and the bank managers have all the money in this country.

If you are looking for a lone striker to replace him, then Sandaza isn't the guy. He'll form a partnership with any half decent front man, but not on his own.

You misunderstand me mate, I'm not doubting that you think you will get that kind of money for him, I'm just somewhat aghast at the money flying around for players of that ilk, when there are others of similar standard for a 10th of the money. It's like named clothing brands. You can get just as good for a 10th of the price, but because someone has slapped a big price tag on it, it MUST be worth it. I'm sure he's a damn good player, but £4m at championship level is just stupid money for any player. No wonder clubs are stuffed and the bank managers have all the money in this country.

If you are looking for a lone striker to replace him, then Sandaza isn't the guy. He'll form a partnership with any half decent front man, but not on his own.

I agree with you, money has ruined the game, even at City we are running at a ten million loss every season,and Joe average earns 7 or 8 grand a week, crap money compared to the higher earners, madness, total madness

Hi guys,in our local rag it mentions Delboy going in for Sandaza.

What is he like? I see he couldnt make it at Brighton in league 1.and he failed to impress Swansea in a trial.

Has this guy improved?

Do you think he is good enough for the championship?

Cheers

robinsaint

He's rubbish mate-Stay well clear

That's bollocks is it not?? He was released by Brighton was he not??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14278414.stm

Typical Daily Retard..Also loving the stroy in the Mail which seems to categorically state that Sandaza WILL sign for Rangers in January. Cheeky chunts:evil: