Sandaza

robinsaint

McCoist said: "I spoke to Steve Lomas this morning just to let him know that we have put a pre-contract bid in for the end of the season when his contract is up.

"That's where we are and I think Sandaza's agent will be speaking to him on Monday or Tuesday next week."

So it looks unlikely that Fran will do anything until next week, which from his perspective is very sensible I suppose. I really hope he doesn't go to Rangers. Surely this proves how underhand they are. Less morals than Josef Stalin.

Why then not wait until after the game to announce it.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why then not wait until after the game to announce it.
Because this is only a stunt to unsettle the player because they are sh1teing it for tomorrow. How they managed to bring Murray Davidson into the thing beggars belief. That ship sailed long ago when he offered a bag of crisps and a tube of polos for him. It's shocking behaviour, but what gets me is the rangers fans smugly justifying it by saying it is within the rules. Doesn't make it any less pathetic.

Is this not an old story?

They have offered him two contracts already, one offer was removed and the terms reduced according to the reports that were in the papers lat week.

I could be wrong, but until today, I believe all the reports said 'Rangers preparing to offer a PCA', and 'Rangers are understood to be on the verge of...' etc. etc. They saved the formal offer to his agent until today.

as Davidson says: When I was training and playing, a possible transfer was the last thing on my mind but off the park I found it a bit of a pest.

Fran knows who pays his wages.

MESSAGE TO FRAN!

We have never met, I do not know you, but Fran, please score 5 goals (similar to Rhodes) and your wages and transfer fee will likely double! The better you play in ESPN the more opportunities you open to join a better club than the bluenoses

I just told a Rangers fan in my office what was going on and explained that I thought it was pathetic. He said "Ally has been around for a long time in this game, he knows all the tricks"

So apparently this whole debacle is justified because it is part of the game.

I wonder why we have such a poor opinion of the OF eh?

Additional - he just came into my room and announced that I should stop whinging, because when they hump us 3-0 and Fran misses a sitter, it'll be a non issue anyway. I have never wanted Saints to win as badly as I do tomorrow. I REALLY hope the players are as wound up about this as I am, and hit Rangers with everything for 90 minutes.

still not learning some people :roll:

Radio clyde reporting that he has rejected pre contract offer. Sign me now or never

quite right he is too the are taking the preverbial,they have been dragging this on they either want him or they dont,personally i hope radio clyde report is true,i think if he stays with us the rest of the season he will get a much better offer from bigger clubs than them so good luck to him,he has been so good for us