#25 - 14/01/12 - Saints 1-2 Rangers - SPL

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only in England I think. Can't believe it hasn't been revoked though, at the time I thought it was never an elbow and none of the replays convinced me otherwise

rubbish, McCulloch has made a career out of making things look accidental. Knees into backs, elbows into heads, studs into ankles

He's a dirty, sneaky thug of a footballer.

rubbish, McCulloch has made a career out of making things look accidental. Knees into backs, elbows into heads, studs into ankles

He's a dirty, sneaky thug of a footballer.

Easy to see I am unwell at the moment.

I totally agree with you, and thankful to the team this week that he is suspended.

Yes on ESPN, another reason the crowd might be poor. So if you're intending getting a ticket get up to McD ASAP before the HMRC Mk 1 allocation sells out. CYS, 3 points and a chance to leapfrop back above HMRC Mk 2 if results go our way.

The OS said Sky! I see it's now ESPN. That's Saturday morning's arrangements rescheduled then. Ho hum.

Can only echo what other have said, we wont have many better chances of beating Rangers. In saying that they still are the Champions and even with injuries still have a better starting 11 than ourselves. I honestly believe that the players will take great heart and belief from their display at Ibrox earlier in the season and that should stand us in good stead. Likewise, all of the nonsense with Fran has evidently riled Lomas and im sure he will have the players well motivated.

My only concern would be who plays on the right. I personally dont think Finnigan has what it takes to play that role, but who else do you turn to? Mooner is an option, but past history suggest's that he is uncomfortable playing outwith his central midfield role. In a ideal world I would play Maybury at right back and push MacKay up to right mid, but it looks like Callum Davidson will not make that game, so that rules that one out. Therefore, I would like to see Haber on the right with Fran and Cillian reunited up front. Haber has experience of playing right mid and his pace and ability to beat a man will unsettle Papac.

Cmon the Saints!

Can only echo what other have said, we wont have many better chances of beating Rangers. In saying that they still are the Champions and even with injuries still have a better starting 11 than ourselves. I honestly believe that the players will take great heart and belief from their display at Ibrox earlier in the season and that should stand us in good stead. Likewise, all of the nonsense with Fran has evidently riled Lomas and im sure he will have the players well motivated.

My only concern would be who plays on the right. I personally dont think Finnigan has what it takes to play that role, but who else do you turn to? Mooner is an option, but past history suggest's that he is uncomfortable playing outwith his central midfield role. In a ideal world I would play Maybury at right back and push MacKay up to right mid, but it looks like Callum Davidson will not make that game, so that rules that one out. Therefore, I would like to see Haber on the right with Fran and Cillian reunited up front. Haber has experience of playing right mid and his pace and ability to beat a man will unsettle Papac.

Cmon the Saints!

4 3 3.I like it.

Sandaza with 3

Sheridan with 2

and Hubba Bubba with one.

Super Ally put to the sword in Perth.

Therefore, I would like to see Haber on the right with Fran and Cillian reunited up front. Haber has experience of playing right mid and his pace and ability to beat a man will unsettle Papac.

Cmon the Saints!

Fooking hell, that's adventurous. It would require Morris and Davidson to have the games of their lives in the middle of the park I suspect.

Robertson is the obvious alternative in right midfield, but he has failed to inspire thus far, I don't know whether he would offer anything defensively better than Haber, so as an optimist, I will agree with your lineup, and enjoy a 9 goal thriller. Who knows which end the goals wil be at!!

Fooking hell, that's adventurous. It would require Morris and Davidson to have the games of their lives in the middle of the park I suspect.

Robertson is the obvious alternative in right midfield, but he has failed to inspire thus far, I don't know whether he would offer anything defensively better than Haber, so as an optimist, I will agree with your lineup, and enjoy a 9 goal thriller. Who knows which end the goals wil be at!!

A reverse of the 6-3 humping at Ibrox in the early eighties,good shout.Hope there isn't the same crowd trouble though(Motherwell,Rangers and Perth all in the same stand).

I reckon we should go with Robertson....he actually looked like he was going to have a good game against Celtic, until he got assaulted.

If there are any doubts that Cillian will be fit enough, then that is the only solution I can see

Encks

Dave, Ando, Cracks, Davidson (Maybury)

Robertson, Davidson, Morris, Liam

Haber, Fran