Craig Whyte. A man never out of court

The ghost of Jim Morton

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/another-court-action-involving-craig-whyte-appears-in-the-court-lists-whyte-v-whyte/

Will she take him to the cleaners? Oh I do hope so although half of sod all is still sod all..

Glasgow Rangers. Can it get any worse... Oh I do hope so:D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I liked Craig Whyte and what he was trying to do on behalf of the whole of Scottish Football - ha ha ---Look at the reception ALL the folk involved with the board got for Rangers AGM or Emergency meeting wotever its for -----If its anything like a Barossa Street Meeting there will be fireworks !!

I liked Craig Whyte and what he was trying to do on behalf of the whole of Scottish Football - ha ha ---Look at the reception ALL the folk involved with the board got for Rangers AGM or Emergency meeting wotever its for -----If its anything like a Barossa Street Meeting there will be fireworks !!

Wot ?    No flares or smoke bombs!!! :wink:

• 3 months later...

They say he has not paid his mortgage for two years. I always thought repossession happened quicker than that.

It costs a lot of money for a bank to repossess. Its better for them to try and get the arrears. On a very valuable property they will do what they can to avoid going to repo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

A lot of evidence and witnesses against him so far. The Rangers had an independent committee (feck all independent as it was made up of board members) investigate Whyte before he was given the green light to purchase the club/company for £1. Promised to pay the £18m bank overdraft, £1.5m to a work liability court finding plus guarantee  £5m towards playing staff. This was all from his own pocket as part as the major majority takeover deal, none of above got paid as White was found to have only £4m in overall assets. Hence the Ticketus scandal, it smells like The Rangers knew fine well Whyte was a scammer but as nobody else was willing to buy out Murray (Rangers at that time had been on the market for at least two years)he was their only option, inherits millions in debt for a £1. Whyte in turn, plays the game by taking out a £28m loan on future season ticket sales and fails to honour his promises. Murray (now free of Rangers debts),The Rangers and Whyte (reputedly pocketed a few mill with his dodgey dealings) all deserve each other. To add insult to injury, Murray in court openly admits that if it wasn't for the EBT's during a period of years, Rangers at the time would never have been able to afford the playing staff that brought them success. 

Edited by chips

Murray in court openly admits that if it wasn't for the EBT's during a period of years, Rangers at the time would never have been able to afford the playing staff that brought them success. 

... due to their clearly unfair sporting advantage. Something which the rest of the, then, SPL are apparently quite happy to accept is the god given right of any club playing out of Ibrox... to date! 

Edited by Indicator

• 1 month later...

Prosecution make changes to charges, dates and delete locations.

Also individuals deleted.

The case continues in front of a jury.

Hmm, I smell a rat.

Without incriminating yourself, (if thats the right term) what do you think the verdict will be?

Guilty

Not guilty

Not proven.

Edited by HOODLUM65