How much is jelavic worth?

cjw

Must be daft not accepting the 7 million

Not really if he was playing in the Champiosnhip he should easily command and 8 or 9 million pound transfer but because he is in Scotland people take advantage of us. We always undersell out players to clubs down south

Hardly ever said this but well done Rangers for not being bullied by teams down south

Not really if he was playing in the Champiosnhip he should easily command and 8 or 9 million pound transfer but because he is in Scotland people take advantage of us. We always undersell out players to clubs down south

Hardly ever said this but well done Rangers for not being bullied by teams down south

well I stand corrected

Must be daft not accepting the 7 million

I agree. To get anything in transfer fees is a coup.

The English Championship is not a wealthy division. I should think West Ham have a bit of cash from an EPL parachute payment (meaning they are on a par with the EPL), all the while confident of promotion.

So how much is he worth? As much as you can get for him!

One thing: I hope he flounders down south...as his home country meets Scotland in WC Quals starting Sept.

Guest Harry Curran's Love child

Going by Liverppol paying £35m for Andy Carroll, and looking at it from a goals to games ratio.................

Jelavic is worth about £18 Billion pounds.

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
AC aint playing against Dunfermline, Caley, Hibs etc etc with the referee on his side every week :neutral:

I reduced the figure accordingly (by about 3/4 to compensate for the difference in quality) :wink: