Hearts - Saints, Cup tie 05/02/2012

SaintDougie

Still feeling a wee bit tender after the booze-athon on Saturday there. Stu and Hannah, apologies for bailing so soon after getting back to the Poly, Nae idea what happened but I think the day’s session just hit me as soon as we sat down :?

Anyway, what are everyone’s plans for this Sunday? The Polwarth won't be able to serve alcohol until 12:30 although this still leaves plenty of time for a few pre-match pints with kick-off at 14:15.

Does anyone have plans to go anywhere else beforehand? Not too fussed myself as I've taken the Monday off.

As I mentioned earlier alcohol will be served in the Polwarth from 12:30 so I'd imagine that's perfect for yourselves if your leaving at 11:30,

Can you let yer man know there will be about 40 odd from the bus coming in. Got a full bus but not everyone will hit the pub. Most will though.

Cheers.

Ghostie

Sure one of your Jambo mates will get you a pint.

haha, one of my many Jambo mates shall be at the Pol before the game so will try to cone him out of a pint :laugh: Got good seats in the Wheatfield Stand actually, should get a good view of Skacel banging a few in :roll: