Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I reckon McGregor may well be getting a visit from the after match authorities for that tackle, if it applies to cup ties!!

About 4 rangers players could. Edu's second assault should have been a straight red, and he got nothing. Shocking refereeing of this game as well as ours. Several players had the 'we are going to lose so I'm going to injure someone' attitude on. Rangers should sign Scott Brown, it would complete them as a bunch of animals.

Dundee United were very good today though. Deserved victory. Rangers looked (apart from the hacking) truly awful. Sally looked close to tears at the end, made me smile.

About 4 rangers players could. Edu's second assault should have been a straight red, and he got nothing. Shocking refereeing of this game as well as ours. Several players had the 'we are going to lose so I'm going to injure someone' attitude on. Rangers should sign Scott Brown, it would complete them as a bunch of animals.

Dundee United were very good today though. Deserved victory. Rangers looked (apart from the hacking) truly awful. Sally looked close to tears at the end, made me smile.

Ref saw all the incidents, including the repeated GBH on GMS, so there is no comeback. Collum was just dying to give a penalty but they never got into the box. Even he couldn't bend the rules that far.

Let's not forget, Gary Kenneth is playing

Is that Gary " International, Silver Kissing, Had More Trips to Europe than a Trolly Dolly" Kenneth? I've said it many times, if he didn't look like a scrotum then he wouldn't get half the stick he does get. Mind you he does seem to save his howlers for McD.

Is that Gary " International, Silver Kissing, Had More Trips to Europe than a Trolly Dolly" Kenneth? I've said it many times, if he didn't look like a scrotum then he wouldn't get half the stick he does get. Mind you he does seem to save his howlers for McD.

Your defence seemed to get better once he was dropped. Rangers were poor today. Ref was awful. Good result.

Your defence seemed to get better once he was dropped. Rangers were poor today. Ref was awful. Good result.

Big Gary played well today, strong, quick and switched play to great effect, as ODab says he had a shift to keep Rangers out of the box for long spells in the second half, when he plays like that he is as good as anyone!

Big Gary played well today, strong, quick and switched play to great effect, as ODab says he had a shift to keep Rangers out of the box for long spells in the second half, when he plays like that he is as good as anyone!

I think Maldini and Baresi might disagree with you but I get your point. Kenneth is like Russell to Saints fans, they haven't had their best perfomances against Saints and so fair enough, they don't rate them. But I do feel that Kenneth's fire damaged lego appearance doesn't help matters.

I think Maldini and Baresi might disagree with you but I get your point. Kenneth is like Russell to Saints fans, they haven't had their best perfomances against Saints and so fair enough, they don't rate them. But I do feel that Kenneth's fire damaged lego appearance doesn't help matters.

Far better than either of those two, Baresi must be 50+ and Maldini not far behind!

united seem to have a history of ugly blokes playing for them.davey dodds the elephant man being probably the most famous.

united seem to have a history of ugly blokes playing for them.davey dodds the elephant man being probably the most famous.

This may finally explain my affinity with them. Still Dodds and Kenneth are male models compared to Fabian Caballero.

as a saints fans i rate Russell as one of the best strikers in the league and surprised no championship clubs or O.Fcame in for him during the window.

Big Kenneth did his job in defense but should have scored up the other end

as a saints fans i rate Russell as one of the best strikers in the league and surprised no championship clubs or O.Fcame in for him during the window.

Big Kenneth did his job in defense but should have scored up the other end

They did. Celtic made two bids (of pathetic amounts mind) and Cardiff made an enquiry.