Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

McCoist is an idiot. And so are any players who believe him (if it's true that he's telling them that).

I hope McCoist is telling them that, then it doesn't happen, and all the money-grabbing ambitionless twats that went there can start suing the club for getting them to sign under false terms & conditions and the whole thing collapses AGAIN

I hope McCoist is telling them that, then it doesn't happen, and all the money-grabbing ambitionless twats that went there can start suing the club for getting them to sign under false terms & conditions and the whole thing collapses AGAIN

Will they have it in writing though? It would be very, very interesting if they did, which I doubt anyway. Otherwise it'll just be his word against theirs, although I'm sure verbal agreements can be law in Scotland.

if there were such conversations held it would probably be along the lines of "we were told that x is going to happen within y number of years". if anyone signed up on that basis more fool them

There's something wrong, and worrying, going on in Scotland when democratic institutions can be regularly dictated to by the power of suggestion and influence of people associated with the football club formerly known as Glasgow Rangers now plying their same philandering as a Phoenix club Sevco in the 3rd division.

As a former member of this forum might have said - Is Wee Eck not a bit concerned that democracy is looking decidedly fragile in his future kingdom ?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greenslade/2012/sep/03/sun-scotland

There's something wrong, and worrying, going on in Scotland when democratic institutions can be regularly dictated to by the power of suggestion and influence of people associated with the football club formerly known as Glasgow Rangers now plying their same philandering as a Phoenix club Sevco in the 3rd division.

As a former member of this forum might have said - Is Wee Eck not a bit concerned that democracy is looking decidedly fragile in his future kingdom ?

http://www.guardian....03/sun-scotland

The west coast media will never say a bad word against the OF. That is whats wrong with Scottish football & its never going to change. We are all just there to make up the numbers.

http://www.guardian....03/sun-scotland

when was the sun ever a democratic institution? it serves at the whim of murdoch.

The knuckle draggers are refusing to attend/ co-operate with investigation into E.B.T. payments.

Yeh it wisnae Us it was the previous regime .

It will be interesting to see how the authorities will deal with this.

Probably by burying their heads in the sand as usual, The SFA/SFL/SPL had their chance to get rid of the cretins and not allow them in any league, and didn't do it, the new regime at Ibrox will cause just as much problems as the last 2, but the blazers will not do anything about it as usual

My understanding on the conditional licence to play football under the umbrella of the sfa;

Pay all football debts………………fail DUFC still await payment

Agree to abide by the findings of the dual contracts investigation……big fail

Accept the transfer ban……….they have signed two players since the window shut

Reveal Backers for FPPT………………I have no idea if this has happened

3 out 4 conditions Sevco are in material breach, hook the licence, let them sink into oblivion.

To make the first point even clearer, they could not have been ejected from the SPLeague because they've never been in it. Don't tell me he still thinks he bought the old Glasgow rangers.

In the near future unfairly won trophies to be returned for rightful redistribution or, melted down and sold at scrap value.

Edited to add:

And they should make sure they get the originals back and not cheap replicas.

Edited by Indicator

Amazing that Green gets away with so many contradictions -

"The club ceased to be subject to the SPL's rules when it was ejected from its league,"...

"To make it crystal clear, the new owners purchased all the business and assets of Rangers, including titles and trophies,"

he"s only trying to win the fans over so he makes more money before he walks away!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Fantastic result for QOS. Brilliant. Watch the crowds At Newco stadium slip like snow from the roof over the coming weeks and months ahead. They will be back to the days of getting 5,000 at home to Clydebank. I would love to get them in the cup this season. They are going to have to get used to Div 3 fairly quickly, because from what I have witnessed they are going to be there for a considerable length of time.