Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Green sells naming rights to Ashley for a £ 1, then spends £ 250,000 trying to get the contract ripped up

Esdale now blaming the fans for not turning up to back them

Comedy Gold you couldnt make it up

Tick Tock

They've been caught trying to rip off their own fans again and yet still try to palm off the blame!!

And I do believe they do make it up as they go along :)

If you're taking about the Scotland v Georgia game, Hampden can't be used as they're still changing it from athletics venue to football venue. The SFA have allocated upcoming games between Ibrox and Parkhead, not sure how anyone can have a serious problem with that (other than giving Ireland a "next-best-thing-to-a-home" game at Parkhead).

Well here's what I've got against it. Other football associations spread their games around fottball stadiums within the country. Ours simply moves between stadiums in the same city. What's wrong with Easter Road, Pittodrie or Tynecastle. They've all got decent capacity. Maybe I'm just nit-picking but it does annoy me. But hey! no, let's keep the money on the west coast.

Edited by Indicator

Well here's what I've got against it. Other football associations spread their games around fottball stadiums within the country. Ours simply moves between stadiums in the same city. What's wrong with Easter Road, Pittodrie or Tynecastle. They've all got decent capacity. Maybe I'm just nit-picking but it does annoy me. But hey! no, let's keep the money on the west coast.

Would be a valid point if any of the stadiums listed had more than 25000 seats. Reckon there'll be at least 35000 at all home qualifiers.

No one one this forum has said that Pittodrie is a good stadium to watch a football match.

It's a fair point but, as Duncan08 has mentioned, the only larger capacity grounds are in Glasgow (other than Murrayfield) and these qualifiers will be major draws. Especially games v Germany, Ireland, Poland.

I do agree with you though. Even the >21's, etc. get played at grounds with a west coast-bias. Love Street (or it's modern equivalent) being a favourite of them, yet Paisley is shite to get to outwith Clydeside.

It's a fair point but, as Duncan08 has mentioned, the only larger capacity grounds are in Glasgow (other than Murrayfield) and these qualifiers will be major draws. Especially games v Germany, Ireland, Poland.

I do agree with you though. Even the >21's, etc. get played at grounds with a west coast-bias. Love Street (or it's modern equivalent) being a favourite of them, yet Paisley is shite to get to outwith Clydeside.

Did they not have an under 21s game in Dundee that United managed to totally balls up? :)

The Scotland B team certainly had a few games played about so I don't see why the Under 21s don't have games spread furhter round the country.

So. Season ticket money spent. Check. Sponsors pre paid for whole season. Check. Image rights and merchandise owned by another party. Check. Non football properties used as security for friendly shareholders. Check. £600k left in bank.

Just the big house left to tie up and the spivs can ride out of town with their loot...

I would feel sympathy for the rangers fans if it hadn't all been so obvious from day one.

So. Season ticket money spent. Check. Sponsors pre paid for whole season. Check. Image rights and merchandise owned by another party. Check. Non football properties used as security for friendly shareholders. Check. £600k left in bank.

Just the big house left to tie up and the spivs can ride out of town with their loot...

I would feel sympathy for the rangers fans if it hadn't all been so obvious from day one.

Don't accept a cheque from The Rangers. Check.

Doncaster is a regular visitor at the stadium and very cosily behind the Defectors -so cannot see him or his mates at Hampden/Park Gardens or wotever its called now-stepping in to check finances as THAT MAY result in Rangers being forced back to the lower tiers for x amount of years and that cannae (according to the experts) be allowed to happen.

SO do they sit back and "hope" that the big guy on a white horse comes along with his mate Tonto and hope things pan out nicely.

The FANS are the ones allegedly suffering BUT are they not expecting too much too soon  ?

Surely the club had to rebuild slowly and not race ahead with all guns blazing -its a sad state of affairs that is taking Scottish football further down the pecking order.

I'd suggest it's taken Scottish Football very much up the pecking order!...well for St Johnstone anyway as we have very much beneffited from this club's demise. :sad:

The longer they are not in the top league the better for me!

Doncaster is a regular visitor at the stadium and very cosily behind the Defectors -so cannot see him or his mates at Hampden/Park Gardens or wotever its called now-stepping in to check finances as THAT MAY result in Rangers being forced back to the lower tiers for x amount of years and that cannae (according to the experts) be allowed to happen.

SO do they sit back and "hope" that the big guy on a white horse comes along with his mate Tonto and hope things pan out nicely.

The FANS are the ones allegedly suffering BUT are they not expecting too much too soon  ?

Surely the club had to rebuild slowly and not race ahead with all guns blazing -its a sad state of affairs that is taking Scottish football further down the pecking order.

Well the other guy on the white horse didnae hae much joy so maybe the fans will get behind him? :laugh: :laugh: