Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thats a good piece BC.

I think one of the few places that have got it mainly right is Germany.

Great ticket prices and good transport for the fans.

I suspect that in Britain, this state of affairs would be intolerable to those that are in the "know". The press, politicos, blazers and absentee "landlords" love their succulent lamb and the great unwashed can like it or lump it.

BTW Germany are the World Champions...

Personally, I think it just may be the involvement of the USA that might shake things up. FIFA are currently being investigated by the Feds and if I was an ambitious DA, declare the organisation being under RICO....racketeering...legislation!

Aye but cuntybaws Beckenbauer looked guilty of taking bungs for World Cup votes....

Oh I must be bored to even look up this particular thread but.......

I was looking through the searchable "panama papers" database (the one about that dodgy accountancy firm).  Low and behold I found a listing for Margarita Holdings Limited.  Is this the infamous secretive shareholder of the Glasgow football club? 

Edited by saintie

See they have signed an ex Liverpool youth for £10 grand a week. They could get Paton for a tenth of that.

Seems the laddie has a tigerish desire to reach the highest levels in the game.  If that translates into signing for The The I can see why tigers are an endangered species! 

See they have signed an ex Liverpool youth for £10 grand a week. They could get Paton for a tenth of that.

No idea about the money, but the lad has only played 1 league game and I think 3 Europa games in 3 seasons since first being named on the bench and has had at least 2 extended breaks due to injury - sounds like a class signing!!

No idea about the money, but the lad has only played 1 league game and I think 3 Europa games in 3 seasons since first being named on the bench and has had at least 2 extended breaks due to injury - sounds like a class signing!!

Robbie Fowler ssys he reminds him of Gerrard. Heard something like thst before

I take it that all on here will be affected by the media furore if they beat Hibs(Bottlers) on Saturday, it will be unbearable, and the media will make us all want to puke with their coverage! God help us!

COYS!

I no longer buy newspapers. I won't be affected by the print media however, I'm sure if the result goes the right way BBC Scotland and SKY will ensure that the news is plastered all over their sports bulletins so, even down here in Englandshire we will be forced to endure the rapturous celebrations.

On the other hand if Hibs finally manage to overcome their failure to perform in big matches, it will be interesting to see whether the aforementioned broadcasters will bite the bullet and present such news in a positive fashion.

I take it that all on here will be affected by the media furore if they beat Hibs(Bottlers) on Saturday, it will be unbearable, and the media will make us all want to puke with their coverage! God help us!

COYS!

to be honest as much as i hate rangers it wont be long til they start piling up the silverware as for hibs i cant  stand them esp since they put us out the cup , as for that henderson ....  then theres stubbs -lets keep them waiting 200years

Cup final weekend........

cant see any other result than The The winning.

going out on my bike to have a media black out, Chic Young et al will be creaming themselves.

Lets not forget, this will be the first time that they have won it: regardless of what the West coast biased media would have us believe.