Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Source

Source?

Sorry - Sevco guy at my work - always gets texts from his daughter who seems to be in the know.  I only posted it to be a smart arse, expecting it to be public knowledge within half an hour - she's usually spot on with her info.  However, all has been quiet so I could have just made a total tit of myself.

Sorry - Sevco guy at my work - always gets texts from his daughter who seems to be in the know.  I only posted it to be a smart arse, expecting it to be public knowledge within half an hour - she's usually spot on with her info.  However, all has been quiet so I could have just made a total tit of myself.

Good sources are to be treasured.  Could just be a few details being ironed out after agreement in principle.  With in a day or two you could be seen as a genius. 

Good sources are to be treasured.  Could just be a few details being ironed out after agreement in principle.  With in a day or two you could be seen as a genius. 

No-one seems to think Barton will play for Rangers again - whatever arrangement they come to, whether he gets paid off or not, we'll never know the details and it will be covered up with 'by mutual agreement'.

No-one seems to think Barton will play for Rangers again - whatever arrangement they come to, whether he gets paid off or not, we'll never know the details and it will be covered up with 'by mutual agreement'.

Ex-Rangers midfielder Ian Black has backed Barton to prove those wrong who say his Ibrox career is already over. (Daily Record)

Just ha ha ha.

Think he would do more of a job for us than them. Seems far better when he is on the team that is on the counter attack.

someone has has been listening to too much media,

apart from celtic when are saints actually on the counter attack? they still view us as a wee diddy team that parks the bus cos we cant play football and can only hit on the counter. 

someone has has been listening to too much media,

apart from celtic when are saints actually on the counter attack? they still view us as a wee diddy team that parks the bus cos we cant play football and can only hit on the counter. 

Someone has too much of a chip on the shoulder about what the media says about Saints.

When did I say we never play football? He has blistering pace which was very effective in getting us up the park onto an attacking footing. I never said, or meant, that we sit back and hoof it (unless on tv).