Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thing is, a lot of Rangers fans are like the rest of us, just want to support their team and are clear biased towards them.

However....., they do have a large portion of utter cretins who are so ingrained in their 'culture' that they cannot act rationally about it.

The media are (even still!) a vital institution that holds people, government and organisations to account. 

So often the warning signs have been there and Rangers as a club and some fans have decided to burry their heads in the sand and/or actively mis-inform and mis-direct whoever difficult questions have been asked. The whole boycot of the BBC is an example.

They would be better served questioning the motivation and intent of those running their club instead of blaming everyone else. They are constantly being played by them and are either too stupid or unwilling to see this. For that I have no sympathy.

As a club I detest them, as a group of fans I generally detest them, but I do feel sorry for the genuine fans (of which we probably all know a few) who do actually question things and are generally alright.

A clear majority of Sevco "fans" are not football fans. They are neo-fascist sectarians who see Rangers as a totem of Protestant ascendancy in Scotland. At one time, to our country's shame, they represented the majority. Increasingly, they are becoming an embattled minority howling their hate into the wind. 

Have you ever wondered why the BNP/UKIP/English Defence league have never taken off in Scotland? THEY HAVE. They are called Rangers fans. As the Labour Party, Church of Scotland, masons, Orange Order etc etc become weird, anachronistic eccentricities laughed at by most, all they have left to cling to is Rangers. 

Not for much longer. Tick rock.

As expected, the other side of the story is beginning to emerge, with The Hat claiming there has been no reply from Greyscull to questions put to them by the L. M. A.

Wouldn't be surprised if court proceedings ruled they were unfairly dismissed (compo, compo. new club goes same way as old one) and not that they had resigned.

Agent puts "suggestion" to club re release. While club ponder "suggestion" agent goes back to club to withdraw "suggestion".

Club conjure up a plan to get rid of employees ( that they think will cost them zilch) and issue statement that they have resigned. ( which I believe is not true)

That is not to say that the Agent did not "suggest" the financial arrangement mentioned in the club statement. 

However, a suggestion of quiting/ resigning is not the same as actually putting in their written resignation, which IMHO has not occurred and I suspect the club failed to ask for it in writing prior to their statement release.

If the club were certain they had resigned, I am sure they would be all over the Media flashing the signatures in their faces.

Funny as fek when Sevco's extraordinary sense of entitlement in their mind overrules less important matters like common sense, decency and - errr - the law. This one should be fun (will probably end in a private agreement, simply because no law firm will take a case from Sevco without huge sums for fees up front).

A clear indication of the partisan reporting of SMSM staffed overwhelmingly by Govan facing stenographers. Even the BBC, which you all subsidise, is top heavy with these people there appears to be very little that can be done about it.The only way things will ever be different is when this club is removed/ejected from Scottish football.

Fans of all clubs boycotting the game is the only way that could happen but, it won't because the old cliche 'why should my club suffer' will be floated. No matter how unfair the reporting no club will raise its head above the parapet and... they know their own fans won't join any boycott and so it will go on and fans, disillusioned by the biased reporting, will continue to drift away from the game.

These days when there is so much talk about 'False news' it has to be said that mainstream sporting hacks/pundits/panels/comentators etc. are experts in the field and have been for tens of years.

Edited by Indicator

Comedy on the Official Rangers forum.

Most of the posts expect Saints to win.

One posted Saints to win 4-0 and Tommy Wright to be offered a 4yr deal.

He was quickly corrected by the next poster who said, got that wrong, it will be 5-0 and a 4 year deal.:laugh:

Another posted, wish I could wake up on a non football day.:laugh:

A few wished for the season to end.

Meanwhile on Twitter.......

"And the new Rangers manager is ... Frank de Boer"

"Oh! Sorry ... wait ... it's Barry Ferguson.  It's BARRY FERGUSON!"

Meanwhile on Twitter.......

"And the new Rangers manager is ... Frank de Boer"

"Oh! Sorry ... wait ... it's Barry Ferguson.  It's BARRY FERGUSON!"

Two The The loyal who stay near me are going to dig up Scot Symon.