Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bears Den is hilarious.  Guess what, the knuckledraggers have realised that most of Pedro's signings are kafflicks or Taigs which is another name for kafflicks it would appear!  As Rikki Fulton would have put it "how long have you been with the Rangers Pedro"?   

Can we close this thread now please, it just couldn't get any better than this surely?

The guy on twitter who suggested that The Rangers wanted the game replayed because the Progres left back wasn't CORGI registered deserves a medal!

Wonderful!

It could get a lot better from 9.45 tomorrow - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40433294

Bears Den is hilarious.  Guess what, the knuckledraggers have realised that most of Pedro's signings are kafflicks or Taigs which is another name for kafflicks it would appear!  As Rikki Fulton would have put it "how long have you been with the Rangers Pedro"?   

Had a look at the den myself beggars belief, wouldnae fancy Pedro's chances around Govan way

Is there any way that a club that comes under heat for this in the future could just change the owning company and take no responsibility? 

Not really, it's because oldco Rangers were liquidated, so the case won by HMRC is effectively against the liquidators and not Rangers.

It reignites the argument that the current Rangers are a new club, and should have no right to claim the honours of the oldco.  It also re-opens the debate about stripping titles earned under the EBT era.

Of course we know the outcome already, and the resulting foul taste it will leave in the mouths of every decent football supporter in Scotland.

So the SFA once again abdicate their own responsibilities and lump the decision to take no further action on an unnamed 'Senior Counsel'. Frankly pathetic. I don't think this is going to go away quite that easily.

One of the Mission Statements 'Trusted to Lead' pasted on their website means absolutely nothing and is, quite frankly, derisory.

David (Cunning ham ) King became a non executive director of the previous club known as Rangers in March 2000 and remained there till Feb.2012.

The HMRC who won their BIG tax case against the club for tax avoidance for the period 2001 to 2010, which falls within the period when the aforementioned was part and parcel of the tax avoidance scheme. 

Will the S. F. A. now reconsider their previous ruling on this person to be " a fit and proper" person, or will they just ignore the Courts findings?

David (Cunning ham ) King became a non executive director of the previous club known as Rangers in March 2000 and remained there till Feb.2012.

The HMRC who won their BIG tax case against the club for tax avoidance for the period 2001 to 2010, which falls within the period when the aforementioned was part and parcel of the tax avoidance scheme. 

Will the S. F. A. now reconsider their previous ruling on this person to be " a fit and proper" person, or will they just ignore the Courts findings?

They already have.

SFA have been very quick to confirm they will take no further action. Fans of cheated clubs should really take a stand against this. In my view a mass boycott of Scotland matches would be a very good start. But then I've been doing that for years so it's easy for me to say.

I quite agree bh but what can fans do other than try and ensure that their club pursues a just and fair outcome over the 13 plus years of cheating by one particular club and, of course, the assistance given by various entities within the governing authorities in preventing them being brought to book. The only leverage fans appear to have, is to boycott their own club's games and there is now probably no appetite for such action. I see very little in depth discussion on this forum over the issues.

There are various options now being pursued by fan groups of other clubs to include crowd funding a judicial review of the entire debacle for the period concerned.

I've just noticed this - haven't read it yet:

http://scottishfsa.org/first-independent-evaluation-scottish-football/

Edited by Indicator