Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

I see sevco have appointed the big name manager their fans have been demanding.

Step forward Graeme Murty.

Aye. Canny afford another name on the payroll until the Muppets renew their season tickets.

King ordered by Court of Session judge to stump up £11m to the rest of the shareholders.

Watch him try to squirm out of it.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Murphy on loan till end of season.

Deal becomes permanent when (should that not be 'if') guaranteed sum is met.

Brighton must be very gullible.

Out of the frying pan into the fire.

What I've read into that is basically The Rangers don't have the £1m agreed price for him. So Murphy is there on a 6 month "loan". Once The Rangers have collected next season's season ticket money then they pay Brighton and make Murphy a permanent signing. So actually a shrewd move from Brighton for not allowing a player to move on "credit"  so a no pay no stay scenario.Shows just how skint The Rangers really are. According to others they are also relying on next season's ticket sales to finalise payments for a couple of Pedro's dud signings. 

Just to add, some of their fans think this is a brilliant bit of business and are convinced going down this route frees up more money for other signings in this transfer window. They don't seem to acknowledge that it's because there s no money in the pot, now the board are already into next season's biscuit tin..... tick tock indeed 

5 hours ago, chips said:

Just to add, some of their fans think this is a brilliant bit of business and are convinced going down this route frees up more money for other signings in this transfer window. They don't seem to acknowledge that it's because there s no money in the pot, now the board are already into next season's biscuit tin..... tick tock indeed 

They have been linked with Jason Cummins, Jordon Jones & a few others . Even if they get them as well as O'Halloran & Halliday I am not sure how they will pay the wages. They off course will unload a few overpaid players from abroad.

I am sure they still have to settle for Pedro & Breakdown & his team.Loads of soft loans as well.

This is going to be fun.

6 hours ago, chips said:

Which just goes to show how stupid these muppits are and that they are already well on the way to forking out for next season despite their STs being the most expensive in Scotland.

My Ayebroke connection tells me that all hopes still rest on a further share issue.  He does concede that there are one or two minor snags to overcome first.

1. King has to find a way to wriggle out of the Court ruling that he must offer 20p a share for the shareholdings not already in his "Concert Party's" hands.  Difficult as he is currently claiming to be skint.

2. Normally to launch a share offer you have to be listed on the Stock Exchange.  Wee problem here, Sevco are not even in the 3rd Division having been kicked out of AIM, the 2nd Division.

3.  The launch price.  Difficult to see how that could be above 20p.  Wee problem trying to persuade investors that this would be a good buy given there are loads of mugs around who paid 70p + the last time!

4.  The 3 Bears who have advanced the soft loans have already accepted that the best they will get in the short term is a share issue.  At 20p a share that alone would double the shares currently in issue without bringing in an extra penny whilst making anyone daft enough to think about investing fresh money even more wary.

As many have said "tick tock".

Any money they did have was all invested into Pedro who was given something around £10m to put them back where they think they belong, top of the league and blitzing through Europe. Pedro came at the recommendation of one of their major board members, typical underhand tactics that backfired. I actually believe they are in need of next season's money just to get through to the end of this season ! Them living in hope for a massive share point investment shows they have learnt nothing over the last few years 

59 minutes ago, chips said:

Any money they did have was all invested into Pedro who was given something around £10m to put them back where they think they belong, top of the league and blitzing through Europe. Pedro came at the recommendation of one of their major board members, typical underhand tactics that backfired. I actually believe they are in need of next season's money just to get through to the end of this season ! Them living in hope for a massive share point investment shows they have learnt nothing over the last few years 

They will never learn from past mistakes.

And the Muppets will swallow it like soup.

32 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

The impression I got was that King only had to offer 20p a share. I doubt shareholders would sell for that anyway. Especially the Ranger's fans who know it would push their chairman to bankruptcy. 

If his bankruptcy could be guaranteed they would be the very ones who would sell.  Also it is rumoured that a select few got their shares either free or for 1p each.  Step forward Ally McCoist.