Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/07/2018 at 5:13 PM, HOODLUM65 said:

Sevco to pay £500,000, (most of Mike Ashleys Sport Direct legal fees), in the dispute over replica kit.

Let Middlesbrough going to pay £7 million for Waghorn :roll:. Sevco on a percentage so they should be able to pay it but will they.

King appears to have forgotten he agreed a new (improved?) Replica Kit sale with Ashley's Sports Direct company in June 2017, that has cost Sevco dearly.

Previous deal was for each Shirt sold, 7p went to Sevco.

Now there is to be a boycott of buying the kit by the fans to spite Ashley.

60,000 X Sweet Fanny Adams = S F A to Sevco.:oops:

Edited by HOODLUM65

No authority in Scotland has the appetite, nor the temerity to deal with this despicable culture.

Indeed most of said agencies are probably staffed by people who have a vested interest in ensuring the longetivity of the status quo.

Either that or everybody is just feart to act in case that club disappears for the last time.

Anyway I've noticed there are only a few posters bother with this thread nowadays and even then its just the odd one liner now and again.

Apart from Celtic and Aberdeen fans most others, including ourselves, have long since given up hoping that any team playing out of Ibrox will ever be required to abide by the same rules as everybody else.

Former Rangers striker Steven Thompson on Sportsound

"I thought the timing of Gerrard's comments weren't great... one game in, after a draw away from home. If you finish the league season above them, or even beat them on the day, then you can come out and say that but it seems a bit early to me given Aberdeen have been second for four years in a row. For me, it lacked a bit of class".

On 8/3/2018 at 7:55 PM, Indicator said:

No authority in Scotland has the appetite, nor the temerity to deal with this despicable culture.

Indeed most of said agencies are probably staffed by people who have a vested interest in ensuring the longetivity of the status quo.

A good example of this is the rush to defend Morelos over his red card yesterday.  The ref is getting pelters as it is claimed a flick of the boot is a yellow at most.  Unless I need to go back to Specsavers I saw a full blooded kick.  OK he missed but some say Alfredo would have difficulty hitting a coo's backside with a banjo even if he was holding its tail.  Also, it appeared to me that it was the linesman who saw the incident and the Ref acted on his advice.