Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Four year deal.

I think Sevco will be Barasic before then.

Either them or the 3 Bears who must be in for around 20 million by now.  They are also spending their ST money which has been boosted by another 5 or 6 thousand new books thanks to the decision to limit the other a$%e cheek to 800 tickets per hatefest.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Former employees of the Ayebroke club have until 30th Sept 2018 to approach HMRC to offer tax payment for benefiting from offshore payments, or receive bigger tax demands.

The current Scotland Manager is one of the names mentioned.

How's McFaddens bankruptcy going ?.

13 hours ago, garydavidson said:

The appeals system is a total shambles now.

Not if you are a Sevco player/supporter.

I was going to ask how many Sevco facing brogues are likely on the SFA's judicial panel. On reflection, I imagine most SFL Boardrooms have their fair share of members who have some interest financial or otherwise, in ensuring that an Ibrox club, in any shape or form has the best possible chance of success on the pitch.

See that the Sevco game is streamed on Bet365.

Loose cannon Morelos penalised for a foul , hoofed the ball away in disgust and was Yellow carded.

Cue, players surrounding Ref.

After Lino intervention , another Yellow card.

What do two Yellow cards make?

Ha ha.

Currently 1-1 nearing halftime.

17 hours ago, Indicator said:

Not if you are a Sevco player/supporter.

I was going to ask how many Sevco facing brogues are likely on the SFA's judicial panel. On reflection, I imagine most SFL Boardrooms have their fair share of members who have some interest financial or otherwise, in ensuring that an Ibrox club, in any shape or form has the best possible chance of success on the pitch.

What makes it worse is that ex-referees are the ones now looking into some of these decisions. That reiterates how bad they are!